“Excellent hotel, wonderful friendly stay, definitely will stay here again!”
Review of The Greens Hotel

The Greens Hotel
Ranked #3 of 14 Sacramento B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 September 2010

My boyfriend and I loved our recent stay at The Greens Hotel. Rick, the manager, was super accommodating and helpful. We loved the renovation and all around decor, the bed was very comfy and firm, the bathroom was spotless, and the atmosphere was cozy yet chic, all at a very reasonable price. We have recommended The Greens Hotel to al our friends and plan on staying here next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 August 2010

I love the concept and the staff. Rooms were fun and the property was wonderful to sit outside and talk for hours into the evening.

The area needs more life to it - but the hotel is a gem in the mine. Rick the manager was incredibly knowledgeable and kind.

Reviewed 18 August 2010

This is a diamond in the rough. I stayed in room Q and it had two very comfortable beds. It has wonderful designer touches and the people running the place are very nice. I used the pool and loved the privacy of the pool area. It has gates for secure parking and overall I felt very safe. There is a nice library of books to choose from in the office. The area it self appears to be going through a revitalization. I did eat breakfast next door at Lil Joe's and it was your typical greasy spoon diner.

Would I go out of my way to stay here again? Definitely.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2010

Sacramento seems to be saturated with chain motels with no character so it was a great pleasure to find The Greens Hotel.  They have created a wonderful and hip environment with comfort, charm, brilliant design and a warm, friendly staff.

1  Thank Zerog
Reviewed 21 June 2010

I absolutely love The Greens Hotel. I have stayed at The Greens on 5 separate occasions and have recommended to everyone I know. The staff is excellent and extremely accommodating. As a photographer and artist I very much appreciate the thought that went to decorating both the grounds and the rooms. Each room is unique and is a showcase for local artists work. With 2 courtyards and a pool it is the perfect place to unwind and relax. The rooms are quiet and the bedding is superior.

1  Thank jparks2112
Reviewed 20 March 2010

I spent two nights at The Greens and thought it was great. Nice design attitude and Eddie the manager was really friendly. My room was massive so not sure where the small rooms are and the bed and bedding were very comfortable. I did not experience any ambient noise and the parking was great. Clearly the neighbourhood would not suit everyone and if you are of a nervous or paranoid disposition you will not enjoy the motel. This is a neighbourhood on the "up" but if your into urban renewal you will appreciate it. Minor down points were not enough lighting available in the room, shower power not terrific and given the area, I would have felt better having a chain lock on the interior of the room would have been appreciated but loved the dutch barn style door. Would happily return.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2008

We stayed at the Greens Hotel for a non profit event on Oct. 30th. I was very pleased by the decor, and set up of the room. I was also pleased with the down bedding and cozy towels and fluffy shower rug. The staff was very helpful and courteous. Lewis the manager was great!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)