“Arline williams and staff are a asset to their craft”

Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas
Ranked #72 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
“Arline williams and staff are a asset to their craft”
Reviewed 5 December 2012

The Homestead is the only place to stay.They provide value, clean safe environment, and outstanding service. The response to any request is handle with the upmost exspedincy. This review
is based on my personal opinion. I have stayed all over the U.. S., Homested is a must have for families to experience. I recommendP this Homestead located in South Natomas Ca. My family thanks the entire Homested Management & Staff of South Natomas California for a job
well done.i

• Stayed December 2012
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this review, 9 December 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review. I'm so pleased to hear that you value our hotel and would recommend it so highly.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you and your family again, should your travels bring you all back to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Alameda
Reviewed 5 December 2012

I loved staying at Homestead Suites, Sacramento with the exception of what I mentioned in the title. The King Studio I stayed in was immaculate and I was extremely impressed with very large dressers and a closet with mirrors that doubled in size in comparison to most Hotels/Motels. WiFi was excellent, however I upgraded so I could stream without problems. Kitchenette had all I needed, lots of cupboard space, range, full size refrigerator and microwave (in addition to toaster and coffee maker...I brought my toaster/convection oven and Breville (KCup,Keurig coffee maker). Even bringing these items left me plenty of space on breakfast bar/table.

All staff except for one (no names mentioned) went out of their way to assist me in any needs I encountered (such as an extra pot for cooking).

The gentleman who provided maintenance and upgrades was a "shining star", as well as Darlene in addition to my housekeeper. Always there to go above and beyond. Immaculate indoors and outdoors!

Laundry room immaculate with plenty of washers/driers that appeared brand new.

Truly felt safe even considering that it was an external hotel (enter room from outdoors), lovely, quiet neighborhood and very quiet.

Kudo's!

Diane
Travel RN

Room Tip: Look at your room before paying for it. Ask if there are elevators and luggage carts in addition to...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us; from the extra large storage space in the rooms to the staff who went above and beyond!

Our goal at the hotel is to create experiences like yours and I am so glad that we succeeded.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

The pictures on the internet look great but dont let this fool you. You will be stollen blind, your room wont get cleaned, and managment does not care at all since they have your money. We stayed here for 2 weeks and payed more then if we were staying on the vegas strip and had more then $500 stollen, animals stollen, and felt like we were living in a soup kitchen. This was a terrible experience and would never stay in anything remotly close to a connection with homestead suites.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Horsesh
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this review, 29 November 2012
Thank you for letting us know about your experience at our hotel. Please accept my most sincere apologies that your stay was not 100% satisfactory. The staff and I strive to provide friendly service, clean rooms and a comfortable atmosphere for all of our guests to enjoy; I am deeply saddened that we were unable to do this for you.

Please know that the staff and I would never steal anything from any of our guests. It is our goal to provide a safe environment for all, which means that we are actually ensuring all those visiting with us are taken care of at all times. If you are missing anything, please do contact the hotel directly and we will be happy to help you locate the items in question.

As well, our housekeeping staff cleans each room every 7-days, or in between per guest's request for an additional minimal fee, and after each guests checks-out of the hotel. The Manager will then inspect the completed rooms, ensuring they are up to our companies cleanliness standards. I am sorry if you felt that we did not live up to this promise. I have spoken to the staff and reviewed our processes so a situation like yours does not happen again.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again to show you our redoubled efforts. We look forward to having that chance in the future or having you visit any of our other properties around the U.S. and Canada.
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I want to acknowledge the excellent customer service that my son and I received during his extended stay at the Homestead Studio Suites in Sacramento. In particular, I want to acknowledge Darline Willams, the hotel manager, who was always professional in her interactions with us. She is a genuine asset to your organization!
M. Puccinelli

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this review, 22 October 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Made my reservation believing I would be staying in the typical Homestead and experience the typical stay of my previous experiences at other properties. WRONG WRONG WRONG This property is as far from typical as one can get. I checked in for a week or two--that was the first of April and I'm still here.(June). I invested in a Toaster-oven and have been trying two-ingredient cakes and lemon bars. Darline and Catherine are the official Taste-Team Duo. So far they have passed all samples and seem to await the next taste trial. Treat yourself and come here to relax,refresh and enjoy.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Sandi M
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this review, 16 July 2012
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write about your experience at Homestead Sacramento - South Natomas. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We thank you for your very kind words and your loyalty.
Reviewed 17 May 2012

This hotel has the greatest staff! They always take great care of me each time I have stayed over the past 6 years! I really appreciate how they make me feel welcome!

• Stayed May 2012
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write about your experience at Homestead Sacramento - South Natomas. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. We look forward to seeing you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.
Sacramento, California, United States
Reviewed 15 May 2012

The hotel and its amenities are top notch. The price is very doable, and the service is beyond a doubt the best service I have received from any hotel in my 27 years to date. Anything that is needed is promptly received, and any problems that one encounters during their stay is fixed on the spot. Overall, if any of your future travels bring you to Sacramento CA, This is the place where you need to stay.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Sacramento - South Natomas. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.