The room was nicely updated, although it would have been nice to have sitting area for two... The kitchen had the barest of necessities... Only one plastic glass, for two, and no corkscrew or wineglasses... It certainly would not be a very useful kitchen for a long term stay... But it was very close to Old Sacramento and to a great little Chinese/Japanese food restaurant called "good friends" which we highly recommend for good an reasonably priced food with great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead South Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Homestead South Natomas Sacramento
- Extended Stay America Sacramento