We stayed in this hotel for two nights during our stay in Sacramento.
The receptionist was very friendly and helpful as we asked if we could extend our stay by one night (we've only booked the first night in advance). They even matched the price we've payed on hotels.com for the second night. And let me say that the price is very competitive for what you get.
The room was very nice and clean, I loved the adjustable mattress, you can decide the softness with a dial on the side of the bed for your perfect sleeping comfort.
There is a small mall aerea with a few fast food restaurants in medium walking distance, but for everything else you wont be happy without a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas hotel is a newly-upgraded (February 2016) hotel located two miles from downtown Sacramento, CA with complimentary shuttle service to/from the Sacramento International Airport (from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily). Our upgraded 100% non-smoking guest rooms include complimentary WiFi, microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Guests enjoy complimentary access to our 24-hour business center, on-site restaurant/bar and lounge, room service, fitness room (or workout bags at the front desk), on-site florist and 24-hour Pavilion pantry. Parking is complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Hilton Sacramento
- Sacramento Hilton Garden Inn