My family and I held a family reunion over the weekend at the Hilton Garden Inn, Sacramento. In spite of the 100+ heat, we had a wonderful time thanks to the wonderful staff at this hotel. Sabina helped in the preplanning of the event for over 30 people and made sure all the rooms were to our liking. The staff moved the patio furniture so we could be in the shade at the swimming pool. The catered dinner they made for us was delicious as was the breakfasts in the morning. The serving staff was amazing. I would highly recommend this hotel to families. It is very close to Old Town Sacramento and to the capitol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas hotel is a newly-upgraded (February 2016) hotel located two miles from downtown Sacramento, CA with complimentary shuttle service to/from the Sacramento International Airport (from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily). Our upgraded 100% non-smoking guest rooms include complimentary WiFi, microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Guests enjoy complimentary access to our 24-hour business center, on-site restaurant/bar and lounge, room service, fitness room (or workout bags at the front desk), on-site florist and 24-hour Pavilion pantry. Parking is complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Hilton Sacramento
- Sacramento Hilton Garden Inn