“Great Place”

Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas
Ranked #6 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
Reviewed 22 July 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for a soccer tournament in Davis. The hotel was great. I loved the location, the quality of services (fast check-in and out), the breakfast that was provided with the room rate and the convenience of being close to the I-5 Freeway. We were in Davis in less than 20 minutes.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento. We were pleased to learn that our location, service and breakfast offerings were to your liking. Your enjoyment is important to us and we are happy to be able to provide comforts and conveniences that you value. Once again thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

This is a nice clean friendly hotel right off the 5 fwy. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Could not hear the fwy noise which was a plus but the pillows were not comfortable. They were very bulky. After we got back from the state fair we were looking forward to having a swim at the pool. Unfortunately that didn't work Out. The pool was invaded with over capacity of Jehovah witness guests who had just finished having a conference seminar at the hotel. There were many kids running around the pool shoving, pushing and hitting each other. This was a bummer to us and other guests as there was no room in the pool and they had every chair in the pool area. It was as if there conference meeting continued in the pool area as no other guest was able to go use the pool. I was told by staff that they were in the pool until 10pm the night before. In my opinion I feel the that my family and other guests that also wanted to use the pool should have been compensated for not being able to use the pool that evening. Also, I was woken up at 3:30 am from party goers laughing in the hall heading to their room. Their conversations were loud for another hour. And doors kept slamming shut as well. I was looking forward to sleeping in. Breakfast was good. The waiter was very friendly and hardworking. I did notice the staff was very friendly. My kids were able to have a short 20 min swim in the pool after breakfast before departure. Although, I would have wished for them to have been able to use it the day before so they would have more play time in the pool.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay. We truly appreciate all of our guests' feedback and do apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. We will certainly keep the feedback that you provided in mind as we continue to improve the experience for all our guests. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again if your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I happened upon this hotel through a grupon deal, and went with my daughter for a mother-daughter getaway. When we arrived to check in I found out they had assigned us a room with a view facing the freeway. I asked the desk attendant for a room with a better view, and then the manager stepped in and took over. He changed the room to my perfect room location: 3rd floor with a view of the pool. I was SO happy with the room, and everything else in this hotel. It is immaculately clean, with beautiful garden-style decor, and has great amenities. We tried out the pool, which was very nice, and the fitness center, which has some elliptical machines that my daughter and I loved. Also, we ate at the on-site restaurant one night and I can honestly say I had the best caesar salad I've ever tasted. SO good. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jennifer D

Thank you for your recent visit to the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento and for your positive review. It is a pleasure to hear that there were several aspects of our property that you enjoyed during your stay with us. We hope you will again choose the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento when you return to the Sacramento area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 July 2013

This hotel was chosen for a variety of reasons, including location, free parking, security and the hotel's reputation. Two woman traveling together would feel very secure here. Very nice for the price!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento and for your positive review. It is a pleasure to hear that there were several aspects of our property that you enjoyed during your stay with us but most importantly the feeling of safety and security. We hope you will again choose the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento when you return to the area.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I have stayed at this location several times due to its proximity to the business location in Sacramento. the location is convenient to the airport and several of the surrounding businesses. It is what you would expect from a Hilton Garden Inn; fitness center is small and not accessible 24 hours; dining options are limited.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are happy to learn our proximity to downtown Sacramento and the airport met your expectations. Our fitness center is now available 24 hours and we have a new menu options available for our restaurant and in room dining service. Thank you again for your review and we hope you will afford us the opportunity to serve you the next time you visit the area.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Was here for a short visit on business and pleasure. The staff, from the moment I got there, so friendly...such a warm welcome...was greeted and given water for me and my party. The only down thing, after a long day of walking, was the walk up to my room...was way far on one side of the hotel wing. Other than that, I still give it a 5 out of 5 stars. Also, very convenient for those traveling to the state capital...very short distance.

Room Tip: If you are really tired after a long day of walking or business...ask for a room closer to the eleva...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

We sincerely thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento and for such a fantastic TripAdvisor review. We are truly happy to hear all of the positive feedback you shared about the service you recieved from our team members. Once again thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

My stay was good as are most of my stays at Hilton brand hotels. The staff was very helpful. The accommodations were very good; the location is close to downtown Sacramento and shopping and dining. The location is safe and secure.