“Excellent Value. Quiet and Safe location”

Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas
Ranked #6 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I was here for a week working every night past midnight. Each time upon returning to hotel, I found the security guard making his rounds. Hotel is conveniently located in a woodsy and quiet area just off I-5. The backside of my room faced I-5 but I never heard a sound from the freeway (or from my neighbors). The room was clean,the bed was most comfortable, and the staff very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Thank you for the outstanding 5 star review of the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento. I was thrilled to hear that our team members were friendly and helpful during your stay and that quiet location and safe location all met your expectations. We truly appreciate your business, positive recommendation and hope to serve you again soon at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I have often stayed at the Hilton Group for the following reason - quality - value - good hotel - location. And this hotel was no different . No matter where I travel the Hilton branch is always top notch and after a long busy day is a pleasure to get to your room and know that you will have a clean room , comfy bed , quiet enviroment and all with fashionable setting and all at a good fair price . I had not had a bad experience at this brand and would be shocked if I did . You do hotels right !! Keep up the good work !!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento and your loyalty to Hilton hotels. Your positive feedback is very much appreciated. It is truly a pleasure to know you enjoyed your time with us and found us to be suitable for your business travel needs. Once again thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento and we hope you will allow us the opportunity to be of service again in the future.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Clean an comfortable. Recommend. Staff is friendly, facilities are above average for a Hilton Garden Inn. I will stay there again. Especially impressed with how quite the facility is. Always satisfied wiht Hilton properties, this location very nice although a bit pricey booking a the last minutes.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento. We were pleased to learn that our location, facilities, and service were to your liking. Your enjoyment is important to us and we are happy to be able to provide comforts and conveniences that you value. Once again thank you for your loyality to Hilton hotels and for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I stayed at this Hilton location because of a business trip I was on and the location was great. It's about two miles away from the busy hustle and bustle of Sacramento yet close enough to the action so that I wasn't late to any of my meetings. The Staff was nice and friendly, parking was close, and their pool and jacuzzi area was clean and not crowded at all. I searched the internet for current running promotions and I found one for a free buffet breakfast with a one night stay. The buffet was good and they had a chef on hand for cook-to-order omelets that were very filling. Most importantly the internet service in the room was free of charge something that the Oakland Hilton does not offer. My overall experience was great and I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Ask about any current running promotions or perks
1  Thank KASONDRA C

Thank you for the outstanding 5 star review of the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento. I was thrilled to hear that our team members took good care of you during your stay and that our breakfast offerings, room cleanliness and location all met your expectations. We truly appreciate your business, positive recommendation and hope to serve you again soon at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

This is my hotel of choice when I stay in Sacramento. I have stayed here perhaps three dozen times over the last ten years. Great breakfast and staff are friendly. A good home away from home...Very close to downtown, yet feels like a suburban area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento and the wonderful 5 star review of our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our facilities, breakfast offerings and location but especially the service you received from our team members. Once again thank you for your repeat business and for once again choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for a soccer tournament in Davis. The hotel was great. I loved the location, the quality of services (fast check-in and out), the breakfast that was provided with the room rate and the convenience of being close to the I-5 Freeway. We were in Davis in less than 20 minutes.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento. We were pleased to learn that our location, service and breakfast offerings were to your liking. Your enjoyment is important to us and we are happy to be able to provide comforts and conveniences that you value. Once again thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento and we look forward to your next visit.