“excellent”

Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas
Ranked #6 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My stay at this hotel was extremely satisfactory for the price. I highly recommend this place for everyone. The breakfast was awesome!! The pool was enticing especially on hot summer day. The bar was also great. It was quiet and clean

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments on your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and for the positive review of our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast selections. pool and overall value. Once again thank you for your choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and we hope to be of service to you again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Our soccer team and their families stayed here for an AYSO tournament, so I didn't choose this hotel, but it turned out to be very nice. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. We loved the big hot breakfast (included in the price of the room). Very nice for a family place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the outstanding 5 star review of the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas. I was thrilled to hear that our team members took good care of you during your stay and that our breakfast offerings exceeded your expectations. We truly appreciate your business, positive recommendation and hope to serve you again soon at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is a conveniently located hotel for us because it is within walking distance of our regional office. Yes, the hotel rooms are spacious, pleasantly decorated, and super clean, but the best part is the helpful and welcoming staff. They greet you as if you were family they haven't seen for awhile. They were so accommodating when we had car problems and requested extra time just to sit in their beautiful air-conditioned lobby. Even though breakfast is not free, the take-out dinner we ordered the evening before was so generous and yummy we had leftovers for the next morning. The bed was perfectly firm and I slept like a baby without my brought-from-home pillows. I can hardly ever sleep on hotel pillows, but I did at Hilton Garden Inn. Definitely recommend!

Room Tip: Hotel is located in a park-like setting away from the freeway so I am not sure there is a bad room t...
1  Thank Sylvia O

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas. We were pleased to learn that our location, cleanliness and team member service met your expectations. Your enjoyment is important to us and we are happy to be able to provide comforts and conveniences that you value. Once again thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

stayed here for 5 nights for a family wedding event in the area. Well run hotel, very responsive - for example the laundry room door was broken, so staff offered us to use their laundry room to do our clothes. Great support. Clean, darn good food at breakfast, and pool was so relaxing, I feel asleep and caught a nap in the sun. beds are comfortable and adjustable. you will be happy with this place. I had a wedding deal price $95 that included breakfast. WOW

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

We sincerely thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and for such a fantastic TripAdvisor review. We are truly happy to hear all of the positive feedback you shared about our service and facilities. Once again thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

It's a decent hotel. The bed was AMAZINGLY comfy. But (and perhaps I should have paid closer attention) the breakfast is not complimentary and I ended up paying $15 for 2 pieces of bacon, a spoonful of fruit salad and a muffin. I didn't know I had to pay for it until after I ate it. Oops. But also, $15?! Really?? About a half mile away are some restaurants on the river which was reaaaaalllly nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Amy W

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit. I regret that we did not provide you an outstanding breakfast experience. We strive to anticipate the needs of all our guests and provide the service that will earn return visits and long term loyalty. We will be sure to keep your feedback in mind as we are always working to improve our overall guest experience.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This place is really clean and really nice. We asked for extra pillows and they were promptly delivered to our room. Overall a nice visit. I also had a question about something going on outside and the manager came right up and checked things out. The location is off the main road so it's nice and peaceful outside.

• Stayed: May 2014
MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas. Your enjoyment is important to us and we are happy to be able to provide the comforts and conveniences that you value. Once again thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

So I have traveled to Sacramento probably a good 5 - 6 times in the last 3 years with work and previously stayed at a more regional chain; however, wanted to stay within the Hilton brand for this short stay.

I booked the hotel about 2 hours before I arrived and changed from other accommodations and the staff were able to make it happen. The only one pitfall to this is that I was put in a smoking room. Blech! Gross. I did call the front desk and they said nothing else was available at the present moment. What I will say though is that this Hilton Garden Inn pumps the hallway full of air fresheners to block out the stench. It actually smelled like I was in a Yankee Candle store :)

The room was nice. Quite comfortable and quiet. You are reasonably close to the airport and traffic is manageable in the morning. Lobby was very nice, staff was great, parking was plentiful.

Would I stay again?

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your recent visit to our hotel and for your positive review. It is a pleasure to hear that there were several aspects of our property that you enjoyed during your stay with us. We hope you will again choose us when travels bring you back to the Sacramento area.