“YUM!”

Capitol Garage Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Capitol Garage Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #123 of 1,994 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$40 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 15th
Inverness, Florida
“YUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Was here on business and dying for a good breakfast on a Sunday. Hard to find downtown Sacramento. We were the first people in, but they didn't mind. The coffee was so enjoyable. Coffee people understand.... and the food was so good. I wish I couldve finished all of my but the serving sizes were great. I am not a huge eater in the morning but wish I could have. I enjoyed Sacramento and I would make sure to eat here again if I ever pass through.

Visited September 2013

Anchorage, Alaska
“Friendly but slow service ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The good was delicious the servers were very friendly. The service was a bit slow and worse when I just wanted to order an espresso to go.

California
“Slow service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

This restaurant features a good lunch menu and food, but does not appear to be equipped to handle a large lunch crowd. During a convention, hundreds of people descend upon the downtown eateries. Our party of eight, and other parties waited an hour-plus for food to be brought to the table. Our party enjoyed lunch, but we would not eat there again if the place is busy.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

We walked here from the Hyatt Regency hotel. The food was average priced and was delicious. The service was also great! Most of the restaurants around the area were more formal, so I'm glad we found this place.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Natsue23
Santa Monica, CA
“Great breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Portions were good, potatoes were excellent! Friendly service, good coffee, big omelets, good price.

Visited April 2014