“Amazing pizza and great people!”
Review of Extreme Pizza

Extreme Pizza
Ranked #236 of 1,998 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
“Amazing pizza and great people!”
Reviewed 20 October 2012

So close to our hotel and the pizza is so good with fresh ingredients. The beer and cider was great! Also, the staff were so friendly and helpful. I would eat here again

Elk Grove Village, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious, Creative California-Style Pizza”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I'm from Chicago, so I'm a bit snobby about pizza. Knowing I was in California and not to expect Chicago options, I ordered from this place because of the exciting topping options. I also got some kind of garlic-cheese rolls that were yummy, but they had a bit too much garlic on them that prevents me from giving 5 stars instead of 4. The spinach on my pizza was layered on every piece, which was good for the first slice but too much for the 2nd slice. I'd order from here again if ever in the local area again.

Visited October 2012
La Crescenta, California
“Great Food”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Great Pizza, Calzones, Hot Subs and really good salads and beer selection. I only have one complaint...their HOT WINGS are HORRIBLE!
Everything but the wings are really good!

Visited July 2012
Eureka/Fortuna/Hydesville
“Great pizza not much of a dinning area.”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We had the "yard sale" and it was excellent! I wanted to watch the Stanford-Oregon football game on the TV and they were very accommodating. I would recommend to anyone for both dine in and take out.

Visited November 2011
Sacramento, California
“Pizza is pretty good, beer selection is pretty solid.”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

The pizza is pretty good. They have a pretty solid beer selection which makes up for any deficiencies in the pizza. The restaurant itself was not very comfortable though. It's not the type of place where you want to relax.

• Visited December 2011