“Great value and great burgers”
Review of burgers and brew

burgers and brew
Ranked #28 of 2,070 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: They serve hamburgers and salad, and beer and wine and are open very late. We found it on google.
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The burgers were juicy, tasty and large. The curly fries were also very tasty. The price tag of under $10 was a refreshing change to most restaurants in this area and of this caliber. A great value!!!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was my first time here after hearing about the awesomeness that is Burgers and Brew. Order right at the counter and be amazed at all of the beer on tap. Be sure to sample a few before you make your decision. I had a few pints of Piney the Elder and I was good to go. I ordered a blue cheese burger with bacon and I was not disappointed with the quality of the burger. For the size of the burger, it was a pretty decent price. There is a very nice atmosphere inside and I highly recommend eating here! I will be back for sure!

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Wow! Flight delayed at Sac airport and now had time for lunch. I am usually skeptical about airport food but when I saw "Budgets and Brew" I figured a hamburger is a hamburger, right? - Wrong! What a great mushroom and swiss burger! Cooked exactly to order and served with a frost brew! Hard to believe I got such a great burger at the airport. I recommend this place. I would eat here even if my choices weren't do limited.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

It's a great lunch when you can order a fat burger and a pint of Pliny the Younger! Unfortunately, Russian River didn't meet the demand, but you can still get a good ale and a great burger anyway. Our work gang marches from blocks away to B & B because the burgers are delicous and there's a great variety of brews on tap. B & B has become a very popular lunch spot, so you gotta get there early, so you can get a table. I had a fish sandwich last time, just for something different, and I wasn't disappointed. Thank you for the nice, fresh salad as a side (even though I was craving for fries). Love this place!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This place always seems busy, but they have a bunch of great burgers and beers to choose from. I am vegan so I get their tofu burger. They have a bunch of different fry options too, but their salads are also good.