Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel
US$100
US$138
US$92
1,066 results
All reviewsconvention centerwindow seatpublic marketthe club loungeacross the streetroom serviceself parkingper daystate capitolheart of downtownbusiness hotelhotel restaurantbusiness tripvery nice hotelfront desk staffthe room was niceold town
Reviewed 14 January 2014

If you land at the Sacramento airport, you can catch the Super shuttle to the hotel for $13 (Jan 2014). Just go to Van transportation, and it was very convenient and right to the door. The hotel itself was great - comfortable bed, 4 pillows, complimentary water, and a great window seat that was nice to see out from. I stayed 3 nights and had room service on the first night. They charge a flat $3.50 for the service along with 19% gratuity. A portobello mushroom sandwich and a bowl of fruit with a Vitamin Water - $35! Ouch!

Room was very quiet and I was at the end by the exit stair in 1102 - good view, nice and quiet. Air conditioning was very quiet and easily adjustable - very important to me! Internet is a $9.95 charge or higher if you want premium service. This is good for up to 3 devices - yay!

Room was clean, amenities include Starbucks coffee or decaf Starbucks, complimentary water, bars of soap, cotton balls and a sewing kit along with the shampoo. No shower cap, but it was ok. I would return here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank rainb0wtraveler
Sheraton_Grand_Hotel, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear rainb0wtraveler,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! We are so pleased to ehar you enjoyed your stay with us overall! We are glad you liked your room and found our ameneties suited your needs. We certainly hope you will join us again soon!

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Found out August 2013 for Chalk It Up my sponsor is Ace Parking! The Monday before, go into hotel, De Andre (Swordfish) of Parking Control say, "Miss Cheng, Ace Parking is us!" He show me the desk sign, write down the rates! Great, only four days to practice! Went to ATM, came inside order squid! I come in every day to eat, as I know during Chalk It Up (LABOR DAY Weekend) they lock down park bathrooms! Every got concerned of me! The three days of event, I refusing any offers bar snacks, bottled water, any other food! One chalk neighbor says better eat at "your hotel," I go ther, Bar Tenders Steffany (Dragonfly) and Nate (Elephant) say I should sit and rest for fitteen minutes! Me used hearing that anytime me come in, I do, they try give me snacks and water, I refuse!

Hey, Loren,(sea horse), this may be my last year do Chalk It Up! One person crime, all have suffer (they lock park bathrooms) Not fair to me, the other artists, to me, not fair to any you at hotel! But thank everyone for their concerns, too bad I have skip meals because one person crime!

New Year Eve come by! Erick (Marlin Fish) wrote book, he say he will autograph! Wow, how nice! See allyou Chinese New Year of January 31, 2014!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Karyn C
Sheraton_Grand_Hotel, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear Karyn C,
Thank you very much for your review of our hotel! We look forward, as always, to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Just a brief note to compliment the Sheraton Grand on its great customer service within its Group Reservations Department. I asked a question via email, and within 10 minutes the question was answered. This type of timeliness and quick response does not happen often, and the hotel should be commended. Our Group will not be checking in until March 2014, but the ability of the hotel staff to resolve any concerns and questions in advance of the stay are very well received and greatly appreciated.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank GaryDennis2014
Sheraton_Grand_Hotel, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Dear GaryDennis2014,
We thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful note with us! We appreciate you letting us know about the speedy service you received in our Group Reservations Department. We look forward to having your with us in March! Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist with in the meantime.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I had an amazing view on a super high floor. Loved the window seat and lounged like a fat cat basking in the sun after a cross country flight. Great beds and complimentary water is always a nice touch. I had no issues with noise or disturbances and would recommend this hotel to any one going to Sacramento or SPG member.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Heidi G
Sheraton_Grand_Hotel, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Dear Heidi G,
We appreciate you letting us know about your recent stay with us! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of the window seat. We hope to welcome you back the next time you find yourself in Sacramento!

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel every week for nearly six months for business. The convenient location and excellent gym (as far as hotel gyms go) made it my top SPG choice in the Sacramento area. The friendly and knowledgeable staff helped make my frequent stays enjoyable, from the front desk employees to the valets (especially Ian Searcy). I would definitely recommend this SPG property to other frequent business travelers.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevators
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Smk5

Dear Smk5,
We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel! We are so pleased that you stay with us so often and make us your home away from home! We thank you for your continued loyalty to Sheraton Grand Sacramento as Starwood Hotels. We are pleased to hear you enjoy your experience here and that our staff makes your stays even more pleasant. We hope to have you with us much more in 2014!