“Dinner with Grandchildren”

Cuisines: American
Santa Clarita, California
“Dinner with Grandchildren”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Walked over from the hotel for dinner after a long day on the road. The kids love all the bear wood carvings that are displayed outside and inside the restaurant. It was clean the food good and well priced. Our table service was excellent.

Visited June 2014

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Great food”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Staff and food were great! Clean and nice set up. Only down fall was the music was too loud no complaints other than that. I would recommend and return myself.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Chicken Fried Steak”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Boy was this a surprise after a long day at work. Order the Chicken Fried Steak / Onion Ring / Salad / Fries / Veggies / Corn Bread. Yes had a chat with my later when I came home from the trip. Came home to the hotel next door, ordered my food. Left 5 minutes later plus the five minutes to get to the restaurant from the hotel food was ready in all three containers. I thought they made a mistake, but it was all mine. I was gonna save some for the next day, but it was so good, didn't want to waste it. I was content the next day. It was great, just found out they have it here where I live.

• Visited March 2014
Spring Grove, Illinois, United States
“Good comfort food”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

If you're hungry and are hankering for a burger or some mashed potatoes and meatloaf this is your place. Good food, quick service. Smaller portions available! Could have been a little cleaner but food and great waitstaff mafe up for the crumbs on the table.

FL
“Black Berry Bear Claws Are The Best!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We stayed over night at the Fairfield Inn and saw the advertisement for Black Bear Diner and decided to give this chain a try. Chains are not my favorite and did not expect the friendly staff and packed tables. My husband ordered breakfast and enjoyed delicious corn beef hash which we expected to be the usual canned doggie food type found in most chains. This was the Real thing with shredded corn beef and potatoes. My vegetable soup was the best ever and tasted homemade. Most of all the "bear claws" were full of real fruit berries with a tinge of tart and not overly sweet. I would definitely go back.

• Visited March 2014