“Great prices, FANTASTIC food”
Review of Sushi Hook

Sushi Hook
Ranked #378 of 2,024 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 27 April 2012

This is definitely a hidden gem in Sacramento. The food was delicious, fresh and well priced. The sushi rolls are half priced and there is a huge selection. I would definitely go there again if I am ever in this city.

There are newer reviews for Sushi Hook

Reviewed 15 October 2011

You can't find better sushi at these prices anywhere else in Sacramento! My friend's introduced me to this restaurant, and it became an instant favorite for me. They run 1/2 all sushi rolls daily. The sushi isn't just cheap, it's delicious. I recommend the Lambada roll if you like spice and avocado. The wakame salad is also sweet and delightful.

Additionally, the owners of this restaurant are extremely kind, and one factor that keeps me coming back is knowing I'm supporting some really nice people.

1  Thank jmy43