“Interesting & tasty rolls, and good service.”
Review of Sushi Hook

Sushi Hook
Ranked #577 of 2,024 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 10 January 2013 via mobile

Half off rolls!!! Yay!!

We had the BBQ tuna (excellent), Anna roll (good), Princess roll (excellent), Lisa roll-add cream cheese (good), hornet roll (HUGE& very good). They also have Sapporo, Asahi, and Bud on tap! :-)

There are newer reviews for Sushi Hook

Reviewed 11 December 2012

They have really good sushi and a great selection to choose from at really affordable prices. They are always really nice in there and provide great service. This is my favorite sushi spot in Sacramento.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

My friend always recommended this place, so I give them a shoot. Went there on lunch time, the rolls on 50 % off. they have a special bento lunch. My friends order that, came out, it was a huge bento box, but just wondering, why they're give you, 2 type of salads...? I am thinking its not necessary, right?. Bento box have chicken teriyaki, California rolls, mini gyoza, and rice besides 2 type of salads. Pretty decent for $9.95!!!. On my part, I ordered Dynamite sushi, came out the roll is SO small, probably 1/2 size of regular roll you see in others sushi place, and the fish is so tiny...hehehe. I ordered another sushi roll, Deluxe California Roll,...and still the same, small roll with ity bitty ingredients. Well, I think if you expect 50% discount, so that's it !!!.
I better paid regular price than not satisfied from what your order.
I don't think I ever come back to this place......the discount is not WORTH IT !!! DISAPPOINTING !!!.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Cool little place in a shopping area. LOTS of selections for sushi lovers, as well as other japanese selections. Great value, too.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

This is definitely a hidden gem in Sacramento. The food was delicious, fresh and well priced. The sushi rolls are half priced and there is a huge selection. I would definitely go there again if I am ever in this city.