All the standard fare of an Embassy Suites. Right across the street from old town and restaurants. The evening reception area is one of the best for getting free snacks but also for ordering food for dinner without having to go into a restaurant. Hotel was very well maintained and right on the river. Only parking I found was valet so I used it. Convenient to I5. One of the better ES in my opinion. Very nice staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly Renovated Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade hotel is located on the Sacramento River across from historic Old Town Sacramento. This full-service upscale all-suite hotel is just minutes from the California State Capitol, ARCO Arena, Sacramento International Airport and the Cal Expo - California Exposition and State Fair. Guests of the Embassy Suites Sacramento hotel stay in spacious two-room suites and will enjoy many hotel amenities, services, and facilities in addition to our Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Complimentary Nightly Manager's Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade Hotel Sacramento
- Embassy Suites Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento Embassy Suites