I was on a trip to the Capitol and stayed at the Embassy Suites hotel earlier this week. What a great place to stay, clean large rooms, all are suites as the name implies. This one has a managers reception each evening with complimentary drinks and snacks as well as a great breakfast buffet in the mornings with made to order omelets. The hotel is with in walking distance of the Capitol and Old Sacramento is right across the street. I would stay here anytime I am in Sacramento. The rooms had a fridge and microwave as well as coffee maker and hair dryer. The front room was spacious with a TV, desk and couch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly Renovated Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade hotel is located on the Sacramento River across from historic Old Town Sacramento. This full-service upscale all-suite hotel is just minutes from the California State Capitol, ARCO Arena, Sacramento International Airport and the Cal Expo - California Exposition and State Fair. Guests of the Embassy Suites Sacramento hotel stay in spacious two-room suites and will enjoy many hotel amenities, services, and facilities in addition to our Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Complimentary Nightly Manager's Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade Hotel Sacramento
- Embassy Suites Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento Embassy Suites