I was a bit annoyed that there was a charge for wifi, even though I was a Hilton honors member ( apparently recently changed so you have to be on the third or fourth hilton honors tier to get it free) but I guess they don't make the rules. Otherwise across the street from Old Town and near train museum. Breakfast was standard embassy suites food and very good for free. Many event going on at once so it got very noisy when sitting in room living room area but no noise when bedroom door was closed. Husband used exercise room and it was fine although swimming pool had strong chlorine odor when passing that area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly Renovated Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade hotel is located on the Sacramento River across from historic Old Town Sacramento. This full-service upscale all-suite hotel is just minutes from the California State Capitol, ARCO Arena, Sacramento International Airport and the Cal Expo - California Exposition and State Fair. Guests of the Embassy Suites Sacramento hotel stay in spacious two-room suites and will enjoy many hotel amenities, services, and facilities in addition to our Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Complimentary Nightly Manager's Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade Hotel Sacramento
- Embassy Suites Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento Embassy Suites