Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade
US$87
US$232
US$208
1,413 results
All reviewstower bridgethe riverold townacross the streetthe manager's receptionmade to order omeletsraley fieldbaseball gamevalet parkingwalking distancejoe's crab shackcrocker museumindoor pooltrain museumliving roomvalet servicecomplimentary breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2014

This hotel has it all. The meals provided at the conference were spectacular. Something for everyone. Great staff, service and a great location! Loved the breakfast and evening cocktail hour. I will be staying here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Marcus R, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Our staff feels great to see that you enjoyed the lunch we provided during your conference. Our chef and his team take pride in preparing delicious meals for our guests every day. I’m glad that you got a chance to enjoy our complimentary cooked to order breakfast and Evening Reception. We thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor and we look forward to having you back whenever you are in Sacramento.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Can't ask for a better place to stay for the Shamrockin' Half Marathon. I believe this hotel will push me to do the half marathon every year - it's that good of a stay! And to top it off, they offer free dinner and complimentary breakfast each day! WHAT A DEAL!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Standard fare for an Embassy Suites, but the location couldn't be any better for exploring Old Town. Also, fantastic service! The rooms are clean and have nice amenities like coffee, tea, etc.. The only down side is that expensive Valet parking is required as there is no other option ($28/day). Otherwise, great experience for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Marcus R, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

We loved having you just as much as you enjoyed staying with us! Our location is another one of our advantages among other hotels in Sacramento. We are located right across the street from Old Sacramento and along the Sacramento River. We also sit right next to the Tower Bridge and a bike/ running trail. It’s beautiful! We’d love another opportunity to provide our hospitable service to you whenever you are in Sacramento. Please come back and visit soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I had stay here for a couple of nights and I have to say it is one of the best hotels I been to. Breakfast was good and Sergio makes an awesome omelet. I had lunch here and Herman was so sweet. He made me a special salad. It was delicious. The girl at the counter was so helpful and sweet. Her name was Bonny. She had told me Herman can make me anything, I just had to ask. I will definitely come back and visit.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Comfortable, clean, quiet Morning breakfast was excellent Hotel close to many amenities in Old Sacramento Loved the view of the bridge at night from my room- peaceful Nice to have the suite to relax in

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business