I've been a loyal Hilton customer for years. Hilton tends to manage their properties well and they have an excellent customer loyalty program. And so, when I had business in Sacramento I chose a Hampton Inn. I should have done a little more research on the area. This hotel is in a part of Sacramento where you don't want to go.
Besides the bad location, this hotel has management issues. Housekeeping was just better than marginal. The room had a nice layout, but the tv in the sitting area didn't work. Worst of all to me, the management allowed some "seminar" to completely take over the morning breakfast area. By take over, I mean pushing all the tables together and having a working breakfast. All other guests could only stand, balance food on their laps, or take it back to their rooms.
I'm moving to another hotel tomorrow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Sacramento-Cal Expo hotel is near the Sacramento Zoo and McKinley Park. Our hotel's amenities include: free breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, a microwave and mini-refrigerator in-room, a multi-lingual staff, an outdoor pool and whirlpool spa, fitness room, and 962 sq. ft. of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Cal Expo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Sacramento-Auburn Blvd.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Auburn Blvd. Hotel Sacramento
- Hampton Inn Sacramento
- Sacramento Hampton Inn