Delta King(Sacramento)
  • Room Service
US$233
US$217
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

US$188
US$170
Doubletree.com
US$92
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$141
US$135
US$121
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

All reviewscal exporoom was cleansacramento areainternet connectionhot breakfastfree breakfastlate checkwaffleswould definitely stay here againeasy accessa great stayclose to downtownfront desk staffbusiness tripparking lotfreewayauburn
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I stayed at this hotel for business trip to Sacramento. This is great place to be. I love my stay, room was clean and beds were comfortable. Front desk clerk was very professional and quick. Hotel location is very convenient. easy access to Business 80. breakfast was good. will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Outstanding property. It was under renovation, but still cared for all of the customers needs. It was very quiet, comfortable and clean. The room was clean and well cared for. The furnishings were if not new looked it and the again all areas of the room were spotless. Good water pressure and never ran out of hot water. No homeless or street irchins hanging around.

Room Tip: Pick any room from what I saw the facilty is very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2013

NICE property with new lobby and staff that gets hospitality! Breakfast was OK, and everyone in my group (21 rooms for three nights) was totally happy. When we needed extra towels, they were ready...when the meeting room was empty, they just let us use it...we will be back and I don't understand the less than favorable reviews! THANKS, Cal expo Hampton...my groups will be back.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank travlinman760
Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

Ellen- you didn't even address how rude your staff was during my stay. I've never experienced such rudeness from staff at your hotel, and especially not at a Hampton inn! You seriously need to educate the staff at the reception desk on customer service. Maybe you should spend more time training them and less time pretending that you care about customer service

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 3 March 2013

This hotel is currently undergoing renovation and while I'm okay at overlooking some of the aesthetics of the situation, I am not okay with the lack of helpfulness of the staff. Yes the bed and room is comfortable but the hotel is not located anywhere near any restaurants or coffee shops and is right next to a very busy and noisy highway. When I went downstairs for a cup of coffee in the early afternoon, there was less than a half a cup left over from breakfast and when I asked if they could make another pot of coffee I was answered with "Oh, we don't do that after breakfast". Here's a little good business practice for you...while you may not be in the practice of doing something, if a customer asks for something you may want to TRY to make an effort to do a little something more than what you USUALLY do. I hope to never stay here again, and while this is a Hampton property, it is clearly not of the high standard that I have experienced at other Hampton properties across the country. These people that work here just don't care about the customer, not even enough to make a fresh pot of coffee. That's just sad.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business