Roben is amazing!!! Before I had even arrived at the hotel, she was so kind and pleasant over the phone. I had booked to come in on a certain day and wanted to come in earlier due to a bad stay at another hotel. She made it happen without any issues. She is phenomenal and should be recognized for her excellent customer service! Amit checked me in and he was so nice, I raved about how I love Hilton and can't wait to make Gold in 1 more stay. It was great to converse with him for a few moments. He informed me of a happy hour event the occurs on Wednesday nights (5:30PM to 7:30PM) in Hampton and on Tuesdays at the neighboring Holiday Inn at the same time I believe (both hotels owned by the same person. I was given complimentary water (not sure if that's for all guests or HHonors members). I went to my room extremely happy about my experience with that interaction. I went upstairs to my room and I was pleased with the room and the massive selection of channels (If I remember correctly, they have DirectTV. It has an actual guide where you can select the channels). I did some work and then decided to lay down as it had been a long day. When I moved the comforter, there was a stain on it and I called down to report it. The housekeepers were called immediately and came to change it within a few minutes. Once I got in the bed, it was so comfortable and I was able to relax for a bit. I went to happy hour, they had pasta, meatballs, salad and few other appetizers. It was delicious! They had lemonade, fruit punch, beer, red wine and white wine. It was lovely for them to do that in appreciation to their guests. The young lady (my apologies as I forgot her name) who ran the happy hour was awesome. There was an issue with my bill: I had was that my quoted price for the room on Hilton website varied from the one that was left under my door. That situation was also rectified. As I had explained to the front desk clerk, I had been booking my stays with Hilton for a while and never has my bill varied from what was quoted online. It was resolved so no worries. Breakfast is from 6AM to 10AM and it is complimentary. I came down for breakfast one more at 9:30AM but decided to stop at front desk to deal with my bill difference... after it was resolved, I went to breakfast (about 15 minutes later) but the eggs and bacon (the warm/cooked food provided) was finished. I asked the breakfast staff if there would be brought out. She said no since it was so close to 10 but she asked if I would like her to make some more then she would and it would take 15 minutes. I said yes please. She said she had to go ask her manager and then went to prepare it. I ate what I had prepared as I waited and then she brought out more eggs and bacon. There were guests who came down after I did and they were pleased to see more food come out. My overall stay was excellent as every issue I had was resolved and they made sure I had a pleasant time at their hotel. Parking is complimentary and there is ample parking. Wi-fi is also complimentary. I would stay here again if I ever back in Sacramento.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Sacramento-Cal Expo hotel is near the Sacramento Zoo and McKinley Park. Our hotel's amenities include: free breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, a microwave and mini-refrigerator in-room, a multi-lingual staff, an outdoor pool and whirlpool spa, fitness room, and 962 sq. ft. of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Cal Expo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Auburn Blvd. Hotel Sacramento
- Hampton Inn And Suites Sacramento-Auburn Blvd.
- Hampton Inn Sacramento
- Sacramento Hampton Inn