“The Best Greek Food in Sacramento”
Review of Kabob House

Kabob House
Ranked #356 of 2,057 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have going to Kabob House in Sacramento since it opened in 1982. We enjoy the garlic chicken with the garlic mayo. Be sure to put the Kabob House sauce on your rice; it's wonderful. We also tried the dolmas and humus appetizers on our last visit. They were very good! This is a very friendly place with good food at very reasonable prices. Take out and catering are also available.

1  Thank FrogDogGirl

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Kabob House is always delicious! Your hosts, Eli and Sandy, are friendly, gracious and accommodating.

1  Thank Mark T
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Spare yourself the trouble of going there. Just exprienced worst customer service eva. Manager/ owner and fellow employess yeling and talkin to us like we are dogs or something. All of that simply because they refusd to use gif certificates from resturant.com that I purchased. I had called and asked them before I went to their resturant and they said ok. I told my friend and her kids that she could purchase one as well so she decided to do that and met up with me there. Asked for seperate cheks and yet they made it sucha big issue that everyone in the resturant saw the drama. They said to us repeatedly and screaming that we are milkin their establishment

Reviewed 26 January 2013

Hubby and I tried the Kabob House and were pleasantly surprised by the food. Neighborhood is a tad "iffy" and restaurant is in a strip mall. Service was prompt and friendly and the prices good. On the drive back to our hotel...we kept remarking, Darn - that was tasty!

1  Thank Sharron G
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Great Middle Eastern food - without the belly dancing.

1  Thank Rie R