“meets expectations”
Review of Johnny Rockets - CLOSED

Johnny Rockets
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 January 2013

fun place to take your kids for a shake and a burger but certainly not a healthy option or a place to go by choice with adults.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

Slow service... Food was okay but overpriced for what you got. We probably should have tried a milkshake..:)

Reviewed 31 October 2012

I don't know which Johnny Rockets a previous reviewer ate at but I LOVE their sweet potato fries! Mine were not burnt and they tasted excellent! It all depends on who is working! I had the vegie burger a couple times (you can get it however you want) and it was so delicious! O and their shakes and malts are to die for! I had the orange dreamsickle and it was amazing! My husband loved his real burger too(got the spicy one). The service was great too! The atmosphere is wonderful(I love the oldies music and old fashioned look to everything. It is so original and accommodating! The only reason I give 4 out 5 stars is because it is a bit pricey, but well worth it if you have the money!

Reviewed 9 October 2012

Every person who walks in is greeted with a smile and a welcome. The girls are all very pretty and the customer service is great! I had to wait a little while to get my food, but it was extermely busy at the time, so I was understanding of that. Also I appreciated that the server keept checking on my food to see if it was ready! :)

Reviewed 22 August 2012

I was staying at the Holiday Inn and didn't feel like going to the restaurant downstairs. I called Johnny Rockets and asked if I could pick up some food. They said "no problem" and I ordered a hamburger and went down 10 minutes later and Chanelle, who I talked to on the phone, had everything ready to go. Went back to the room and enjoyed a great burger. Definitely will try it again next time I stay at the Holiday Inn.