“Great sashimi and sushi”
Review of Azukar Sushi

Azukar Sushi
Ranked #273 of 2,249 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I usually order Tuna, Yellowtail and Salmon sashimi from this restaurant. I order a couple of times a month from this place and I love it.

Recommend this place for sushi.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Had the pleasure of eating here and will certainly go back. Staff were highly efficient and friendly and it was delicious Sushi. Everything was very fresh and portion sizes were great. So much to choose from and nice environment.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

need i say more! all you can eat. very delicious, great service and the price is right! such good food.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

All I have to say is wow!!! I've been all over the united states tried many forms of food and plenty of restaurants but this place in my eyes has earned its stripes. The price is awesome, the delivery is awesome, food art is remarkable, the quality is fantastic, customer service is on point and the old man that's the manager there; and I'm serious about this... you can't trick him he knows everything by heart! The only thing I would have to say is the place needs an update. It not old but there is little room and it gets crazy busy. Just go! You will not regret it :)

-Krawl

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying I'm not a sushi person, can eat raw food. This place has all you can eat for about $28. I had a bento box for $13 and it was superb. The teriyaki check was delicious. It was a ton of food, teriyaki chicken, California roll, cucumber salad, two wontons and rice. My friends got all you can eat sushi and loved it. I would be back if I lived in the area. Yummy!