“Good times after a day on the river!”

Crawdad's River Cantina
Ranked #181 of 2,130 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Cajun & Creole, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, View, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Always a good time after you spend the day on a boat on the river. Stop in and enjoy a meal at Crawdads! The jambalaya is fantastic! A spicy hot dish! Great atmosphere on the outside patio to enjoy with your friends!

Reviewed 1 April 2013

t
Good thing they have a river because the food sucks !The sign says (now open ) but it should say (about to close because we don't know how to cook) We had lunch and then went down the street and had something to eat !

Reviewed 28 March 2013

The food is underwhelming, but they hold themselves out as a a seafood restaurant--they shouldn't. You'd get better seafood at Red Lobster--sorry Red Lobster. I still go here, because the outdoor seating is on the water, but I recommend you stick to happy hour food and bottled beer. Their draft beer is notoriously flat and warm. Weekends in the summer weekends vary from ok local bands to awful bands that you wish would stop playing.

Reviewed 28 December 2012

A really fun place to have a cocktail and watch the river maddness that happens in the summer. What a show. The food is typlical bar food, nothing great.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

I fished for salmon in the morning caught two. I asked syri on my iphone were the closest resturant was mind you I was still in the boat. She told me there is a place right up the river very close to you. So I took my dad there by boat. They only had one burger on the menu. I ask the bartender what he liked he said "The River Burger". So I ordered and was served very fast. The staff was very polite and attentative.My burger came and looked amazing with a nice stack of waffel fires that were just as good as the burger. Then I got the check. I was amazed at the low cost of the meal.
P.s. By the way my mouth is watering just writing this and its been almost a month since is was there

Get bent on fishing