“Fun experience”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun experience”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

My husband took me here as a surprise night out. It was lots of fun. Our table was lively which was really nice. I'm very into mystery movies, books, etc. If you are like me try not to overthink it too much. And remember everyone is a suspect :-)

Visited April 2013
3 Thank tigereyes1970

Davis, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Really fun night”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

This was a really hilarious show. The plot was fairly simple, but it was still hard to guess the killer. The detectives and other actors were really great at improv and had me hysterical. The food was decent too. Overall, definitely a worthwhile experience.

Visited February 2013