“Casual Pizza Joint”

Ranked #573 of 2,000 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Since 1987 the Pete's brand of restaurants has been serving up quality lunch and dinner to the greater Sacramento area. Our hand tossed pizza dough is made fresh daily, as well as our sauces and focaccia bread. We have developed a friendship with Firestone Walker Brewing to make Pete's the home of 805. We offer many delicious homestyle pastas, specialty dishes, sandwiches, and juicy 1/2 lb burgers. Each Pete's offers something slightly different and as unique as the community they serve.
Tucson, Arizona
“Casual Pizza Joint”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Recommended by the front desk clerk at the hotel where we were staying. Good salad and chicken, garlic pizza. Busy place so make sure to get there early on the weekend, we just beat the rush.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank tptraveler11
PetesRandB, Guest Relations Manager at Pete's Restaurant & Brewhouse, responded to this review, 25 March 2016

Sarasota, Florida
“Excellent delivered food. Not a sigle detail forgotten!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I ordered food through grubhub. I travel for my living and I'm in hotels 300+ nights each year. (Sad, but true) I ordered from Pete's 3 times while in Sacramento, near the Convention Center. The food was cooked perfectly, every detail of my order was followed and all at a price I could easily afford. I had steak with garlic mashed potatoes, alfredo noodles with garlic bread, cesar salad and calamari. Also the deserts were perfect. Overal one of the best delivery food experiences I've ever had!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ChuckMosher

Wisconsin
“Just OK for a brewpub.”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

My wife and I have eaten at numerous brewpubs across the country and are usually very happy with the food, service, etc. that you get at a brewpub. Pete's on J St. in downtown Sacramento is just average in my opinion. We stopped in at this location on a Sunday around noon. The beer was good, and I had a pizza which was fine, and my wife had a salad, but neither were outstanding.
However, we had no complaints about the service and were seated and waited on quickly. Both the bartender and waitress were very friendly.

• Visited July 2013

Sacramento, California
“Good beer at happy hour!”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

This review is for the El Dorado Hills location. Stopped in for a quick bite on Sunday afternoon. Good beers and happy hour prices are great! Tried a pizza, pepperoni and black olive, and the buffalo chicken salad. Both were very tasty. Service was fast and friendly. Very nice!

• Visited November 2012
Thank you..! we appreciate your feedback

follow us on instagram.com/edhpetes and facebook.com/PetesEDH
Sacramento
“Pizza Perfection with Good Beers”
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Five of us dined here. We ordered 2 pizzas, one burger and one fettucini alfredo with many beer selections. The all meat pizza (large) served two hearty appetites easily with leftovers. The small garlic pizza also fed two with slightly smaller appetites and still provided leftovers. The burger and fries stuffed my 22-year old son. The vegetarian in the group was quite pleased with the fettucini. We were never rushed and our service was attentive over the 2+ hours we spent drinking and dining. The total bill plus tip was just under $125.

• Visited August 2012