“Discrimination”

Jack's Urban Eats
Ranked #1,231 of 2,013 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Description: Locally owned restaurant serving fresh made salads, sandwiches and entrees.
“Discrimination”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I'm disabled & on crutches & I could not stand in long line of 15 people. I approached cashier if I could order food to go, she stayed get in line. I explained I could not stand that long, she said get in line & walked away. I have been a customer ain't time, today I felt discriminated against & the total lack of compassion & humanity was horrible. Very discouraged

• Visited August 2013

Washington, DC
“For a Great Breakfast at Sacramento Int'l Airport”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I was catching a 6am flight in Terminal B and ate at this restaurant for breakfast. It was great to have real eggs versus powdered ones! I had scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese with great bacon, potatoes and wheat toast. It was so good that I tipped the cook. I'll definitely have to try the restaurant upon my next visit.

• Visited August 2013
Sacramento, California
“FAST, GOOD FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Good comfort food for a reasonable price. The line moves very fast and the service is excellent. Jack's Urban Eats has something for the entire family. I had a tri-tip sandwich and my son enjoyed their chicken fingers while mom had a Southwestern chicken salad which had large chunks of chicken breast and a portion which allowed all of us to try some. We sat inside to enjoy the air conditioned comfort although it does have a nice patio setting.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jon666
SACRAMENTO
“OK comfort food, Good Salads”
Reviewed 7 February 2013

I've been to the midtown location many times over the years. The best thing to order is your customized salad. It's a healthy portion, reasonably-priced and there's creative choices for flavor. One time I ordered a salad creation from the menu and it was awful and drenched in dressing. Will go back to picking my own ingredients. This is one of those places that vegetarians and meat-eaters alike can find something to satisfy. Outside of the salads though- the portions look wimpy for the prices. When you order a la carte items they come at different times too and hot food sits there getting cold while you wait for other food.

• Visited January 2013
Mountain View, Arkansas
“Overpriced mediocre airport food”
Reviewed 2 February 2013 via mobile

Least of evils I guess. Trapped in airport hungry facing 4 hours on an airplane so you had better eat. The food display was appealing but the food mediocre at best.
The buns were cold and food maybe warm. We had BBQ tri tip and Hawaiian chicken. The hunger was satisfied but that is it.
Of course the price was like wall airport food way overpriced .