“Good food and good variety!”
Review of Lotus Fusion

Lotus Fusion
Ranked #807 of 2,024 Restaurants in Sacramento
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We just tried this place since we had gotten a groupon for it! They have pretty good food there! Im not a huge Japanese- sushi type.. but it was good! I got the chicken with string bean, and my husband got the dragon roll. We would go here again!

There are newer reviews for Lotus Fusion

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I agree with other reviewers here that Good Friends has better dishes in some cases, but as far as predictability, flavor, variety, and bang for your buck, this place does a rather good job! We live only a couple of blocks away and Good Friends is further down El Camino from the house, so we usually wind up here about once every other week or so. Happy hour sushi here is awesome. They have a nice variety of rolls and many of them are unique to Lotus Fusion alone.
The staff is always very welcoming and friendly and by our third visit began sitting us at our "regular table" without asking. There's an obvious kinship amongst the staff members and we love to people watch when regulars cozy up to the sushi bar and banter with the chef.
I recommend the general's chicken. It comes with broccoli. They have at least two vegetarian sushi rolls that are delicious and vegetarian fried rice, which makes my wife (not a meat eater) very happy.
The best thing about Lotus Fusion is that they're right next to my favorite Thai place so if I want a little from both cuisines, it's not completely ridiculous to make it happen.