“Excellent "mini" burger stop”
Review of Krush Burger

Krush Burger
Ranked #1,087 of 2,018 Restaurants in Sacramento
United States
“Excellent "mini" burger stop”
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

We were hooked by the aroma of grilled onions from the sidewalk! The menu was limited but what they served was delicious - we don't eat beef and were about to leave when she said we could substitute grilled chicken for the burgers - nice! They should list it on the overhead. The grilled onion and mushroom topping (philly) was excellent as was the bacon and crispy onions. Delicious brioche buns too! Very friendly and helpful staff.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
1,408 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 3,936 helpful votes
“So awesome!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

My friend brought me here first thing when I landed in Sacramento, and it was a fantastic first taste of Sac! I got the seasonal special, The Gobbler, and sweet potato tots--amazing! Can't wait to go back, and I hope they open some DC soon!

2 Thank QuickWhitTravel