“Best Thai food ever”

Cuisines: Thai
Santa Clarita, California
“Best Thai food ever”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I love this place. The taste of the food is amazing. I have eaten in plenty of Thai restaurants and this is my favorite. Everything tastes good. The cook can make your dishes vegan as well without compromising the taste of the food. The different sauces are mouthwatering and compliment their dishes perfectly. The atmosphere is serene. The only bad thing is where the restaurant is situated. This part of town is not the greatest but it is well worth the visit to try amazing food.

• Visited June 2013

Sacramento, California
“Amazing Duck Curry!”
Reviewed 31 October 2010

This Thai restaurant serves well prepared and delicious food. I went there for lunch and got the Pad Thai & Duck Curry and both were amazing! While I was eating lunch I noticed that this restaurant is a hot spot to get take-out too. It is a smaller restaurant so I would not advise going there with a big crowd, but it is well worth it to check them out! Your stomach will thank you.

natomas, ca
“we order to go once a week for the last year”
Reviewed 1 August 2009

THis is the thai rest that is close to our home, they deliver food, and prepare it just as we like. I cannot eat spicy so they make it special for me (pregnant), and my husband loves their curries. Perfect for us...No problems! I will only give 5 stars to a rest that I eat in.

Sacramento, CA
“Not nearly as great as it would appear!”
Reviewed 17 April 2009

This place skimps on the important ingedients that make Thai food flavorful. This place lacks depth to their food. They don't ask you how spicy you want the food. They do not give free refills on Thai Iced Tea and the service is extremely slow. I won't be going back, ever!

If you want excellent Thai food, try "A Taste of Thai" also located in Natomas at: 2069 Arena Blvd., Ste 170, Sacramento, CA 95834
Phone: (-)

oink8
“I will not return”
Reviewed 9 June 2008

I would not go here if you want good Thai food, try Bangkok Garden or Taste of Thai, much better. This place is expensive and the meat is old. I ordered the Flaming Chicken and the Baby Back Ribs, it was so dry, it tasted like jerky. I will not return to this restaurant.