Enjoyed a Fri and Sat night driving here while visiting family in Sacramento area. Summer heat in the high 90's but A/C actually made it too cold (a rarity for me) so I actually had to set thermostat at 73! Top (4th) floor avoided overhead noise, which was likely given the large numbers of cheer camp attendees crowding many suites. That also explained LARGE numbers at very crowded breakfast area (which I avoided by going down at 6:55 am prior to 7 am opening) that offered scrambled eggs, sauage, waffles, yogurt, juices, milk, sweet breads, etc. Very clean property with newly renovated color schemes in carpets and accent walls in rooms. Mini frig and microwave along with hide-a-bed in a couch area, separate from sleeping/bathroom/sink area but no door between (allowing one flat screen tv to swivel between living room and bedroom areas). Paul Mitchell shampoo/conditioner toiletries nice added touch. Only minor complaint is the low end one-cup Cuisinart coffeemakers (we were given one decaf pod and one regular coffee pod) but at least there were also nice porcelain cups provided. We asked for liquid creamers at front desk and were generously accommodated. Lots of shade in the parking area, a nice feature compared to many hotter Sac area hotels, and the indoor pool and spa, though small, had handicapped access added and were very very clean, too. The hotel is using a fragrance in many public areas which I assume is an attempt at aromatherapy; some may appreciate this while others might view it as annoying if allergic. I found it a pleasing alternative to housecleaning chemical smells. Also there is a nice mattress cover that is thin for summer (and washable between guests) coupled with extra bedding in the closet if desired. Nice ice machine in a separate room next to elevators (so probably doesn't annoy guests with noise). Finally, maps advise you to exit through Garden Highway but there is easier access (and a nearby Starbucks, Carl's Jr) just west of the El Camino exit off I-5; El Camino is only accessible to/from downtown, not from the north, however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated property. Celebrate travel life with SpringHill Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas. We're an all-suites hotel located in a quiet business park between Sacramento International Airport and downtown. Whether visiting for short or extended stays, enjoy our city just like the locals. Walk to the Sacramento River and take a water taxi to historic Old Sacramento. Stroll through downtown for great shopping. Dine by the riverfront with colleagues or friends. We are located 5 miles from Sleep Train Arena and 3 miles from the new Golden 1 Center. When looking for Sacramento suite hotels, you'll find our studios offer 25% more space than traditional hotel rooms - and include a pantry area with microwave, mini-fridge, wet bar, and coffee maker, full-size work desk and wireless Internet. After a great night's rest on luxurious bedding, start your day with a workout in the fitness center and enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. We're located near many area companies, Arco Arena, museums and California State Government. The SpringHill Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas is perfect for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento Springhill Suites