“Very good food and fresh Kombucha on tap!”

Selland's Market Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #55 of 2,049 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located in America's Farm to Fork Capital, Selland's is a family-owned cafe from the restaurateurs behind Ella and The Kitchen. Catering and to go food is our specialty! Serving hand crafted, seasonal American food made from scratch with the best possible ingredients. Selland's is a casual and friendly cafe with elegant touches and a patio in the heart of East Sacramento. Choose from a huge array of foods - from sandwiches, salads, soups, and pizzas to hot and cold entrees and sides. Dinner specials, Sunday Brunch, bakery and sweets, lunch and dinner every day. Wine shop, wine and beer on tap, ample seating. Very family friendly!
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We discovered Selland's recently and have been back numerous times within the last month. Easy drive/walk down the street. Always good food and a fun intimate atmosphere. If the weather is nice the patio is a good spot to relax, and if it's too hot, inside is full of great sites and smells. Lots of wine to taste and buy by the bottle. The staff are knowledgeable of ingredients, and the food is local so you can tell the difference! Great food and a fun place!

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

This was definitely a cool place to stop for a bite to eat. I was nearby so I decided to walk over. The weather was warm and they had their misters going out on the patio. Lots of awesome food choices from pizza to salads and sandwiches. Many fresh sides and vegetables as well. They have a wide variety of wines and specialty drinks as well. It's cool to find a local place with an authentic local feel. I'll definitely be back, hopefully they'll have they're Kombucha on tap next time!

Reviewed 6 June 2013

This cafe/bakery is located in El Dorado Hills off of the 50E. Instead of pre-determined meals, guests pick and choose the items they would like from a glass selection case and it is plated for you or they prepare your sandwich or pizza for you. Their array of desserts is spectacular and taste surpasses expectation. The outdoor seating area is beautiful as it overlooks a pond-area. Overall a very good experience.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I have given Selland's 5 stars in the past but tonight was denied wine service because I had not brought my ID. I live in the neighborhood and had walked over with my husband, so no need to carry a purse. This new rule males no sense. I am in my 60's!. We vista this restaurant about once every 10 days and the staff all recognize us. We got profuse apologies, but that was no help since we had to take our dinner home in order to enjoy the wine.

1  Thank highmtnhiker
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We have been to this deli 3 times in the last 2 weeks while visiting someone in hospital located 2 block away. It has great food and relaxing atmosphere. You can have your order to go also. There is pizza, hot and cold meals, desserts and wine. Very cool place.