“Yummy!”

La Mision
Ranked #431 of 2,122 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 May 2012

I went to lunch with a large group of friends...each and every one of us left wishing we had worn sweats to allow for our full bellies! Homemade flour tortillas, potato tacos, chili colorado, carnitas, shrimp fajitas, ceviche, flan and fried ice cream. There were bites being exchanged up and down the table the whole meal!
We are, sadly, all from SoCal so we won't be here often....but we will be back!

1  Thank BEEHAVE

Reviewed 17 February 2012

Finally, a upscale Mexican resturant where you don't feel rushed. Try the daily specials. For it was two beef tacos and two tamales. Oh my. I didn't eat for two more days. Burn calories, Burn!

1  Thank Geo G
Reviewed 16 February 2009

I have lived in South Sacramento for acout 16 years and my husband has lived here longer than that. We have a 11 year old daughter and we have all enjoyed coming to La Mission to eat every sinse I can remember being here. Our child has grown up with their great food and the people that work there make the whole experiance of going so much better than any other place we have ever gone to. All in all the food is great the prices are wonderfull and you could not ask for better, nicer people to help you while your there.
Missy Phil & Alex

Reviewed 21 February 2008

I have been eating here since I was about 2 (now 25) and the quality and service have NEVER changed. They are very friendly, you get great service, fast service, excellent food, i crave this place, i now live about 2 hours away--grew up down the street--I still travel atleast 1x a week to eat here, all the food is great and i think ive tried it all, my favorite is the flour tortillas and beans.