We spent one night at the hotel on a trip up to Reno from the south bay area. The hotel is right off the freeway and I believe has a free airport shuttle. I loved the Black Bear Diner right across the street, and also the Burger King for my fountain Diet Cokes. The room was fine, and I used a complimentary crib (bring your own blankets!). I didn’t hear any night noise, but don’t know if I had neighbors. We were on the second of three floors.
The breakfast was extensive, with microwaveable breakfast sandwiches and a “pancake and sausage on a stick” which I hadn’t seen before, in addition to the make-your-own waffles, fruit (fresh and refrigerated combos, like mango and grapefruit), several kinds of yogurt, pastries, oatmeal (with additions available such as raisins and huge walnut halves), cereal, juices and more. The breakfast room has a widescreen TV with cartoons that my granddaughter enjoyed. Since breakfast is included, you can always have breakfast for dinner at the Black Bear, since they make such great breakfasts! You also can’t beat the customizable ice cream sundaes there for the kids.
I couldn’t figure out how to turn the heater/AC off (just seemed to go colder or warmer) but that’s probably just me, and I could have called the front desk.
The front desk employees were helpful and gave me complimentary toothpaste and toothbrushes, which I’d forgotten to pack. It’s no “destination resort” but I can definitely recommend this hotel for a stay when visiting in the nearby area, a convenient airport hotel, or for a stop-off stay on a road trip. It worked well for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas hotel near West Sacramento, CA. Take advantage of our Sacramento/Natomas hotel's 24-hour complimentary airport transportation while staying here, the closest Marriott hotel to the Sacramento Airport. Guests will enjoy convenient access to historic Old Town Sacramento, Sutter's Fort, and the State Capitol, as well as Sacramento State and U.C. Davis. Enjoy impeccably clean and comfortable rooms and a free upgraded continental breakfast. Enjoy the popular Black Bear Diner, just steps from our door, for great food and fun. After a day spent doing business in nearby Roseville, Rancho Cordova, Port of Sacramento, West Sacramento, Woodland or Folsom - or a day at Power Balance Pavilion (formerly Arco Arena), Raley Field, Cherry Island, or the Downtown Convention Center - you can relax poolside or grab a midnight snack at our 24-hour market. Stay here and receive the best value amongst hotels in Sacramento, CA, only at Fairfield Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Fairfield Inn Sacramento
- Fairfield Sacramento
- Sacramento Fairfield Inn