“Perfect Airport Hotel”

Ranked #25 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
Honolulu
“Perfect Airport Hotel”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

If you are looking for a hotel near SMF, this is a great choice... reliable shuttle service, clean, modern, comfortable, friendly service, reasonably priced with breakfast included. What's not to love.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
You hear people say "we appreciate your business" quite often. The entire family here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport truly desire for you to feel part of our family. Thank you so very much for staying with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here often. Now it is remodeled and has what I need for a quick business trip. Clean pool and spa with a workout room. Breakfast was delicious. Variety of boxed cereals, freshly made scrambled eggs and sausage patties NOT over salted were nice to have. Hard boiled eggs plenty of juices and milk as well as jams and a large selection of breads are a part of the selection. Clean hotel room and bathroom. The only suggestion I would have is have an outlet by the bed so a phone can be plugged in. There was an outlet on the desk lamp, so I used that. Had a very comfortable experience and a super friendly staff and housekeeping. I left my cooler cup behind and I called to have the hotel save it for me. I went back after my meeting and they had it washed and ready for me. Thank you and I appreciated that. It has no value but a friend gave it to me so I am glad I have it back. I will return. Thank you for a nice stay.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank BeataBallo
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Thank you for staying with us. The suggestion for an additional electrical outlet near the bed is very much appreciated. We are looking at different solutions, as we know this is important to many of our guests.
Reviewed 11 October 2013

The hotel staff was very nice and friendly. They upgraded me to a suite free. I didn't really get to enjoy that because it was a quick turn-around trip, but all the same it was nice that they did that. I honestly cannot complain about the hotel itself, the room was clean, spacious and comfortable.

The hotel is easy to find, but the location left me uncomfortable. I cannot put my finger on what made me feel that way. Maybe it was the people I saw sleeping in their cars on the short access road between the hotel and the restaurant next door, when I was leaving at 5:30am the next morning, or the lack of much else surrounding the hotel combined with it's close proximity to a freeway.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, 3 November 2013
Thank you very much for your stay, although short, and for your feedback provided here. We appreciate all the feedback we receive from our guests, as this helps us better serve everyone.
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Called last minute and used points. Wouldn't ya think that if the guest is using alot of points that they might be a rewards member and recognize the individual as per Marriott policy? Guess we might not stay here again. It's a small principle.. attention to detail.

• Stayed October 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Stayed here two days this past week for business. Hotel is located not far from the Sacramento airport and they have a shuttle to pick you up and bring you back. Rooms are comfortable and clean and the staff is excellent. The only thing I did not like was the lack of restaurants within walking distance, the two in the parking lot leave a lot to be desired. The free breakfast is good and the wifi signal is decent.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking time to provide us feedback. We do love the Black Bear Restaurant, however, we do also provide free shuttle service, working around the airport pick-up schedule, to a few nearby restaurants or to Old Town Sacramento, where there are several great restaurant choices. We look forward to your next visit.
Redding, California
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This is a great place to stay for travel to/from the airport. The hotel is very clean, quiet and the staff is wonderful. The free breakfast is pretty good too. We left our car there for 6 days and took their shuttle to and from the airport. It was much easier and cost less than leaving the car at the airport.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
We are all committed to providing our guests with excellent service. We know we don't have all the amenities of a full-service hotel, however, we truly strive to serve you as if you are our most favored relative. Thank you for staying with us. We really appreciate it!
Reading, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

The hotel staff are very professional and helpful. The hotel is clean. Nothing fancy but a good place to stay. Close proximity to the airport, restaurants and the freeway. I will return. The Black Bear Diner across the parking lot is an added plus.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking time to provide feedback. We agree that we are in a great location for our business travelers such as you. Just a few minutes from Downtown Sacramento, West Sacramento, Davis, Woodland, and other areas in the Sacramento area. We are also the closest Marriott property to the Sacramento International Airport.