“Best Service EVER ...”

Ranked #27 of 80 Hotels in Sacramento
Concord, California
“Best Service EVER ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

Called the hotel to book a block of rooms for the Concord United U10 Girls Davis Cup tournament and was directed to Scott Johnson (General Manager) of the Fairfield Inn. Scott was not only able to get us the block of rooms, but he was able to do it a a resonable price for the whole team. In my experience, Scott not only possesses the qualities of a great manager, he actual puts his heart and soul into the wel being of each and every guest! Great Job Scott !!

Denise :)

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
Thank you very much for your feedback. We certainly strive to provide the level of service that we would want our most favored relative to experience. We look forward to your team's visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Tomball, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

The property is conveniently located close to the airport and off the interstate. The staff was very accommodating and we enjoyed a quick dinner at the diner across the street. The rooms were clean. My only complaint would be the interstate noise, but that was not a surprise given the location. A good value and clean property.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thank you very much for your recent stay with us, and for your feedback about the hotel. I apologize for the freeway noise you experienced. Thankfully, when the hotel was built, it was put on an angle so none of our rooms directly face the freeway. I have shared your comments with our staff regarding the accommodating service and clean room. Thank you, once again. We hope to see you again in the future.
South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

The hotel is pretty good and in a very nice location and close location tot he airport. As a Gold member I was upgraded to a Suite and that suite was very nice. I have only one complain and that is against the management and no one in particular is that I wanted to use the phone and I asked the front desk about the rate and she could not tell me the rate. I have traveled extensively in USA and the world, and most of the hotel rooms have cards next to the phone and the charge if they are per call or per minute. The Front desk Person ( I think her name was Denise, had no idea what I was talking about. I would have liked to know the rates of the call I am making before hand rather getting surprised later with a big bill.
The restaurant was quite nice and the food woos good, the mexican girls working in the restaurant were very nice and helpful.
I will surely stay here again. Nice Property.

Room Tip: If you can get upgraded to a suite go for it.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Thank you very much for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas. I really appreciate that you took time to provide the feedback for the hotel. Because calling rates can vary widely, depending on that area that is being called, the Telephone section in the in-room guest information guide states that calls will be charged at the Daytime Operator Assisted Rate, plus approximately 50%. Toll free numbers and calls to the local calling area are complimentary. When staying in hotels, it is almost always less expensive to use one's cell phone rather than hotel phones. We look forward to seeing you again!
Honolulu
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

If you are looking for a hotel near SMF, this is a great choice... reliable shuttle service, clean, modern, comfortable, friendly service, reasonably priced with breakfast included. What's not to love.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
You hear people say "we appreciate your business" quite often. The entire family here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport truly desire for you to feel part of our family. Thank you so very much for staying with us.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here often. Now it is remodeled and has what I need for a quick business trip. Clean pool and spa with a workout room. Breakfast was delicious. Variety of boxed cereals, freshly made scrambled eggs and sausage patties NOT over salted were nice to have. Hard boiled eggs plenty of juices and milk as well as jams and a large selection of breads are a part of the selection. Clean hotel room and bathroom. The only suggestion I would have is have an outlet by the bed so a phone can be plugged in. There was an outlet on the desk lamp, so I used that. Had a very comfortable experience and a super friendly staff and housekeeping. I left my cooler cup behind and I called to have the hotel save it for me. I went back after my meeting and they had it washed and ready for me. Thank you and I appreciated that. It has no value but a friend gave it to me so I am glad I have it back. I will return. Thank you for a nice stay.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank BeataBallo
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Thank you for staying with us. The suggestion for an additional electrical outlet near the bed is very much appreciated. We are looking at different solutions, as we know this is important to many of our guests.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

The hotel staff was very nice and friendly. They upgraded me to a suite free. I didn't really get to enjoy that because it was a quick turn-around trip, but all the same it was nice that they did that. I honestly cannot complain about the hotel itself, the room was clean, spacious and comfortable.

The hotel is easy to find, but the location left me uncomfortable. I cannot put my finger on what made me feel that way. Maybe it was the people I saw sleeping in their cars on the short access road between the hotel and the restaurant next door, when I was leaving at 5:30am the next morning, or the lack of much else surrounding the hotel combined with it's close proximity to a freeway.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, 3 November 2013
Thank you very much for your stay, although short, and for your feedback provided here. We appreciate all the feedback we receive from our guests, as this helps us better serve everyone.
Hershey, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Called last minute and used points. Wouldn't ya think that if the guest is using alot of points that they might be a rewards member and recognize the individual as per Marriott policy? Guess we might not stay here again. It's a small principle.. attention to detail.

• Stayed October 2013