Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Airport-Natomas
Ranked #7 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
Sacramento, California
“Convenient”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

This hotel is just off the freeway, close to the Sacramento airport. It is also close to grocery and drug stores as well as every type of eating establishment you can think of. I use it and its two neighboring hotels as extra bedrooms when I have family visit. I check prices and go to the one with the best deal. Prices are quite variable. The staff has always been very helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Simi Valley, California
Reviewed 17 March 2013

We always have enjoyed any stay at a Hampton Inn, however, we didn't know the area this time so you never know. We were pleased to say it was easy to find, very clean, quiet and comfortable. Highway access is great for either going North or South on I-5. Easy to get to and from the airport. The location has several places to eat in walking distance fast food and finer dining. Also, it is very close and easy access to Sleep Train Arena if you have an event there. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Being a Hilton Hhonors member for about a decade, I have stayed at my fair share of Hampton Inns. To be frank, I avoid Hampton Inns whenever possible because many of them seem to be past their prime. Not here.
This Hampton Inn is different. Larger than normal rooms, a front desk that greeted me by name (I've never stayed there before) when I came in from the free airport shuttle. Clean rooms. Great area for entertainment and meals of all caliber.
The bed was comfortable, room quiet and dark.
This property renewed my energy and faith in Hampton Inns!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces away from the highway.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Pueblo West, Colorado
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Stayed at this motel waiting for an early morning flight, very clean and spacious rooms. Very quiet facility, staff is courteous and helpful. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. Probably the best value for the money of the airport hotels.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Whitehorse, Canada
Reviewed 7 February 2013

Helpful, efficient staff. Very quiet with multiple access to the building. We could park our truck directly outside our room. Multiple services available - laundry. Real food and munchies and drinks in the lobby if you arrive late at very reasonable feels. The furnishings were comfortable and lush. Best comparable rate to other hotels in the vicinity but nicest room and hotel we've stayed in as we've toured the Pacific Coast and points inland. Excellent place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Tofield, Alberta
Reviewed 1 February 2013

No heat, heater blew cold air and tired bedding - definitely not up to normal Hampton Inn standards.. We stay at Hampton Inns quite a bit and love their bedding. First time I've needed the spare blanket. Overpriced for the overall quality of the room

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
San Diego, California
Reviewed 30 January 2013

We made a long road trip from Southern CA to Sacramento & had planned to pick up someone at the airport so this was the perfect spot for us all to stay the night. We actually ended up not getting to the airport in time, but the hotel has an airport shuttle service so that worked out really well. There are restaurants nearby, but we didn't have time to try any of them. This is a great hotel to relax in after several hours on the road and it's always nice to be greeted warmly by the front desk.
The next morning, we took advantage of the "breakfast to-go" bags which were really nice snacks for us on our trip back to Southern CA the next day.
Four stars because that's my first impression for this really short stay! It wasn't the nicest place I've stayed in, but it was definitely near the top. The beds were a little on the springy-side for me as I'm used to a firm mattress & I woke myself up a few times when I moved in my sleep!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family