“Nice and Clean! Staff Very Nice.”

Courtyard Sacramento Cal Expo
Ranked #9 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
Eugene
“Nice and Clean! Staff Very Nice.”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here a few days en route to another location. I thought it would be loud surrounded like it is by other hotels and a busy road but we have heard nothing and that includes other hotel guests!! The room was super clean and very comfortable. We had breakfast in the bistro... French toast was great! The serving staff were very friendly too. The young man that checked us in was very professional and friendly. A lot of decent restaurants are within 3 miles of the hotel. And much to my daughter's joy, a huge mall.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank OregonMudPuddles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Atwater, California, United States
Reviewed 21 August 2014

During the dates of July 25-27 I was staying at the hotel because of a yearly convention that I was attending. (Courtyard Cal-Expo Sacramento) On the final day of my stay I checked out early @ 7:00am only to leave a ring that was valuable to me, although I wasn't aware of it at the time that I had left it. During my convention I checked several times in lost and found hoping that I would find it only to no avail. When the session ended I decided to go back to the Hotel to see if it had been turned in. To my happy surprise it had. The cleaning crew not only found that I had left it but turned it in. So I just want to praise the honesty of the staff and say I look forward to returning next year 2015 for the new convention. The manager Gracela was very kind and shared my joy. I will tell all of my friends about your honest staff members. Your Hotel is very clean. This year as one of Jehovah's Witnesses we had our owe eating lounge and that was an extra bonus. Thank you so much! Your happy guess: Arthurine Moore

Room Tip: My room was the lower level right by the parking lot which made exiting and entering very easy. Plen...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Arthurine M
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Broke down in Sacramento 7 hours from home. Checked in at 8pm, staff was super nice. Room is a little apartment, and property is set up like an apartment complex. Great for traveling with kids, I'd imagine. Loading and unloading was easy. Full size kitchen! Bed was amazing. Furniture had a strange layout but was still cozy. Breakfast, Internet and parking was included which made for a great deal. Our vehicle still wasn't ready at noon and staff extended our stay until 3pm at no extra charge. Sacramento was the friendliest big city I've ever visited in California.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Los Banos, California, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This young gentleman at the service desk was a wonderful man. He was nice, sweet, and very accommodating. The room I got was very clean and well maintained. The entire staff was friendly, especially Moe. I would definitely recommend going here if you are traveling the area.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed here for a night on business. The location was very centralized and the property was tucked away with some other Marriott properties lined by some trees. The staff was very friendly at check-in. There is a nice lounge and bar area.

The room was comfortable. Mine did not have an view worth mentioning but the room was nice. The pool was not anything special but was well kept and functional.

Overall I was satisfied with the stay.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I had a long day, but when I checked in around 11 pm (yes, almost midnight) Joy at the front desk was super NICE! She was very pleasant and the room I got was clean and nice, like all the courtyard marriotts. Very quiet.

Palm Springs, California
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel as it was convenient for a business meeting. The front desk clerk, Moe, made up for anything that might have been lacking with this property. He was always upbeat and willing to go the extra mile to make you feel welcomed. They provide ear plugs for those light sleepers as the train is nearby and travels several times during the night and early morning. They have a fairly good breakfast but limited items and no other local restaurants within walking distance. No lunch is available at the motel. They really need to toss out their towels as they are very thin and not up to standard for any Marriott-brand property.

Room Tip: I would ask the front desk staff is their is a side where the train whistle noise is less. If you a...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business