“Awesome Place...Very Friendly Staff...Tasty Almonds”

Blue Diamond Almond's Retail Store
Ranked #4 of 54 Shopping in Sacramento
Reviewed 2 October 2012

We arrived promptly at opening on a saturday and were greeted by a most friendly gentleman. We sampled many different flavors of almonds and left with plenty of almonds to share with our family and friends. Highly recommend!

There are newer reviews for Blue Diamond Almond's Retail Store

Reviewed 22 September 2012

Blue Diamond Growers shows an informative video about the almond growing, collecting, sorting and processing business. There large gift shop sells every kind of almond product and the sampling table lets you decide which ones to buy. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

A must-visit whenever we're in Sacramento. You can sample everything and buy at prices better than back home. Plus they have new varieties and quantities you can't get elsewhere. Give packages and specials are available, too, along with logo merchandize. Informative displays and video tell you about the products.

Reviewed 20 August 2010

They stopped giving tours over 10 years ago but every day people still ask. Thanks AAA for keeping your guide books updated. However, the store was a major treat. Lots of great bargains on fresh almonds and many different flavored coatings. Not worth a special trip but we were going to Old Sacramento anyway. Enjoyed the shopping at the Blue Diamond Factory more and also the dated but informative video, We will definitely be back

5  Thank szamp
Reviewed 11 March 2010

I went to the store the first time to for the sole purpose of buying almond baking paste for a Dutch pastry that I make each Christmas. It is the only place in California I've ever found it and it is reasonably priced. I found so much more at the store including gift sets, school snacks and some dark chocolate almonds for myself. I admit a tour of the factory might be neat, but the video was interesting and we enjoyed it nonetheless. My kids enjoy looking at the old machines in the lobby. Parking is convenient and the staff is always very friendly. Now I go several times a year just to stock up on a variety of treats.

2  Thank MichiganDutchy