“Nearby Restaurants”

Ranked #27 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
New York City, New York
“Nearby Restaurants”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This is a good airport hotel. There's not much by Sacramento Airport, but this is as close as you can get. There is a hotel shuttle from the airport, and the only complaint I have about this place is because of the surly driver that I've seen a couple of times in the afternoon/evening shift. He waited for me for, at most, 30-seconds, and he was giving me grief about not being at the curb when he pulled up. A week later, when he arrived at the hotel, he opened the door to let people out. I was being polite and waited for the older couple to get out before me, but they were staying at a different hotel - the driver made a comment that I was on my cell phone and not paying attention.

Aside from that, the hotel is very comfortable. There is a complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and cookies in the evening. The room is decent, although the air conditioner unit is a bit loud.

The hotel is walking distance to about ten fast food joints and restaurants, which is a huge plus. It is also within walking distance to a grocery store.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, 27 October 2013
Dear BoysInNY,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am happy to hear you had a comfortable stay with us. We are sorry the service you received from our staff did not live up to your expectations. We are always working to be the best we can be and improve on our level of service. The feedback we received from our guests, like you will help us to accomplish this.

Once again thank you for bringing this to our attention, as we pride ourselves on excellent customer service. We do hope you decide to give us another chance for a future stay.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Seattle, Washington, United States
Reviewed 20 September 2013

My last night in Sacramento and I picked this hotel due to the complimentary shuttle to the aiport. The hotel was very nice and clean. They had complimentary cookies and milk when I checked in (I did not try them, but they looked great!). I got the key to my room and was off. My room was the absolute last room down two long hallways and that usually spells trouble for one thing...the internet connection. Sure enough, I was averaging between 1 and 2 bars for connection and it would frequently drop out all together. I called the front desk and they rebooted the router. That did not help. I called back and asked if they could get me another room, no such luck (they weren't sold out either!). They did suggest I try the ethernet cable and hard-wire my laptop to the internet. That did not work either. In fairness, it could technically be my laptop as I had no way to test it, but I suspect it was not the case as I've not had problems with the ethernet jack at work.

One other annoying thing was it was not an easy task just to find the light in the bathroom! That's because it was not inside the bathroom, it was not just outside the bathroom. It was, in fact, on the outside wall, the opposite side of the bathroom. Weird.

A fine night's sleep and overall a good place. I just need to remember my rule of thumb and do not accept the room at the end of a hall.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Beth K
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, 6 October 2013
Dear Beth K,

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Was so happy to find this clean, bright and easy access hotel. The room was compact but decorated very nice and exceptionally clean. The beds are great and the shower so refreshing. We loved the easy access off the highway and several places to eat nearby within walking distance. Our breakfast was wonderful I would give it a 9 out of 10 for a complimentary breakfast. This will be my go-to-place when I am in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
sacdp-gm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Thank you for the amazing compliments about our hotel! A must stay place is a wonderful thing to here. We are glad we made things accomodating for you during your visit to Sacramento and we hope to see you again in the future!
Yuma, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The staff and accommodations were great. Breakfast was not the typical but different every morning everything from scrambled eggs to owlets, pancakes every day, yogurt, muffins toast fruit and coffee all day.the pool and spa were outdoors which was a must for me and sparkling clean.

Room Tip: Was close to the end where parking lot was great for me not to have to Wilf too far
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at our hotel. We are glad you chose this facility to stay during your visit to Sacramento. Hopefully we'll see you again in the future!
Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Very easy to get to as it was right off the freeway. Various facilities were within easy access. The room was more than adequate for my husband and I. Military discount was very generous. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for a wonferful review of our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you choose us again if you plan on visiting Sacramento in the future!
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 24 August 2013

The motel fit our needs nicely. Reasonably priced, clean, modern, large room, free wifi, and breakfast. Close to the airport, so we stayed one night after arrival in town on vacation, and another night just prior to departure. Staff was professional and efficient. Good coffee maker. Comfortable bed and pillows. AC had T-stat and worked well. On the negative, they never had enough carts to haul in luggage. We had about 300 lbs of gear from our 2-week wilderness adventure, so carts are essential. Breakfast was good with lots of selection, and best of all, some protein! Although the eggs seemed like the powdered frozen variety, not fresh, but we made do by slathering them with sausage gravy. And excellent cinnamon rolls. All in all, we would have no qualms about staying there again or recommending it to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
We greatly appreciate you taking to time to let us know how your stay was! We are glad everything worked out perfectly for you, and we will definitely look into getting a few more luggage carts to try and ease the load on all of our guests. Hopefully you'll choose our location again on your next visit to the Sacramento area!
Monroe, Louisiana
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I met my entire family there we stayed for 3 days. conference rooms were clean & just the right size for our reception & buffet style Dinner. Kids loved the swimming pool area.. Most store & Pharmacy's are not far away free breakfast was good Airport not to far. Nice to stay for a getaway

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
That is wonderful that your reunion went well and we were able to be a part of making that experience more enjoyable for you! Hopefully if you visit Sacramento again in the future you'll choose our location again. Thank you!