“Great park & fly hotel”

Ranked #31 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
Stockton, California
“Great park & fly hotel”
Reviewed 25 January 2011

I had a 6am flight, and decided to try their Park & Fly package. I am so glad I did. The hotel is almost new, so it is very clean, and modern. Within a short walking distance is MANY dining choices from fast foods to dinner houses. I left my car at the hotel parking lot, which has security on patrol from 10pm - 6am. The staff makes this hotel. When I placed my request for a wakeup call (3:30am) with the front desk, the clerk told me she would make sure to have "the cinnamon rolls hot and the coffee brewed". What a sweet person!
Imagine when I got out to the lobby to take my shuttle, she had almost the entire breakfast
buffet ready. Shuttle driver was prompt, and the staff made me feel welcome. If you factor in the airport parking fee, it is a no brainer to stay here & park for free. Easy way to go. Will be back next business trip.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
17 Thank champagnecamper

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 January 2011

Got in quite late so can't give a full review. Close to the airport and easy access to major routes. Breakfast offerings were kind of weak (ran out of hot water for tea after one cup poured) and it was not appetizing to see overflowing trash barrels in the breakfast area. Room was clean and comfy, though I'll never understand why they design the massive bathroom door to open so that it blocks the room's exit door.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Mrs_S92
California
Reviewed 7 December 2010

I stayed here for one night for business prior to flying out of SMF early the next morning. I arrived late afternoon, was promptly greeted, given a bottle of water for being a priority member and quicky completed check-in. My king room was on the third floor, end of hall, large room with several windows, very comfortable bed/pillows, large bathroom. Room was excellent, TV was not flat screen. Breakfast was the standard Holiday Inn Express offerings, but no fresh fruit. I would absolutely stay here again. Convenience and comfort was excellent.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank Wmacetheace
Kansas
Reviewed 29 September 2010

This hotel was very nice -- large, quiet rooms; large breakfast area; great breakfast choices; friendly staff. The shuttle van driver was quite friendly and gave us good restaurant options. The downside was the cost -- $186 (w/ taxes) was way too expensive for a Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
3 Thank KansasHummingbird
Seattle
Reviewed 25 September 2010

Okay, if you read my reviews, you can see I am pretty loyal to the Holiday Inn chain, and for good reason. They usually have a fantastic breakfast, the rooms are usually a great value, and they have upgraded most hotels, offering a good reward program. So, I stayed here catching an early flight out of SAC. Check in was early, and the front desk had zero problem with this. Staff as always, seems to be very well trained, and this HI was no exception. We lay down for a nap on arrival, and almost never got back up. I do not know how they made the sheets so soft, and the bedding so comfortable, but my wife and I slept ever so well. This hotel offers a great breakfast, although we left before it was fully available. I used the business center, and found it to be nice, with a great printer and ammenities. The pool area is spotless, not to mention the suite type rooms...very nice, with comfortable couch, 32 inch television, microwave, fridge etc. This hotel is also located a hop skip and a jump from SAC Metro Airport, and it only took us about 9 minutes to return the rental car, and hop onto our flight. This HI is an obvious choice for those road trips, or airport proximity trips....bravo HI...One minor detail...the room was a little pricey at 135.00 per night.. I have been in similar HI`s for 99-110 a night...just a wee bit high there....

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank DaveFrancis
Northern California
Reviewed 16 September 2010

I was very pleased with my recent stay at the HIX Natomas. The hotel is less than 10 minutes south of the airport, with the I-5 on one side and a slew of fast food restaurants and a small shopping center with a Safeway on the other. All of my requests were met by an efficient, courteous front desk staff both upon check-in and check-out. My room was clean, modern, spacious, and quiet. The breakfast area is roomy and pleasant and has most, if not all, of the HIX specialties (including those good cinnamon rolls). I would stay here again in a minute. Cheaper options are available elsewhere, but I felt that the value was there for the price I paid.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled solo
Huntington Beach, CA
Reviewed 15 August 2010

This looked like a brand new hotel. Great rooms and great customer service. Also in a great area with lots of food and shopping options nearby. I would definitely stay here again. Most enjoyable.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business