In our "Summer of Fun" for 2013, we wanted to see the California State Fair (CalExpo). I found this hotel during internet searches - it's proximity to the Fair is excellent. It's just a short walk away through the tunnel. The hotel was clean, plenty of food for breakfast in the morning, parking is wide open and close, staff was helpful, and the hot tub was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Real Living! I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the TownePlace Suites Cal Expo, Sacramento CA. The TownePlace Suites is conveniently located to all major destinations of Sacramento, including Sacramento International Airport, Downtown Sacramento, California State Capital, and Old Town Sacramento. We offer 117 spacious suites that come in four different floor plans, ranging from Studio Suites with one queen bed or two queen beds, One Bedroom Suites and Two Bedroom Suites. Each of our hotel suites is uniquely designed for the extended stay travel in mind with fully quipped kitchens and the welcome home feel. We provide a complimentary local shuttle service Monday-Friday,within a 5-mile radius, which would be a great transportation resource for your personnel. There is also 775 sq. ft. of meeting space that can comfortably accommodate 25-30 people as well as catering services available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Sacramento Cal Expo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Sacramento Cal Expo Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento Towneplace Suites