After already driving through freezing rain, snow and high winds our flight was delayed due to fog in Sacramento. It was pretty thick and I made one wrong turn on the way to the hotel with my rental car. I'd planned on checking out a restaraunt nearby for dinner but was far too exhausted so in spite of the poor reviews I hit the on site bar/restaraunt after checking in.
Check in went well, very nice desk people, very helpful and sympathetic to my exhaustion. They made it all very easy for me. The room was as expected at this chain. Clean, comfortable bed, easy hook up to internet. I was pleasantly surprised at the bar/restaraunt, quick friendly service, decent food at a reasonable price. Breakfast was the same; though it was a buffet there was a waitress hovering near by if I needed anything and checking to make sure I was happy.
Check out was a breeze, with helpfull advice on how to get to where I needed to go.
The staff seemed to enjoy their jobs, making my trip a pleasant experienc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We've got you covered, from a business center to an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, and free airport shuttle service. We're here to help. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Sacramento International Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Sacramento International Airport Hotel Sacramento
- Four Points Sacramento
- Sheraton Sacramento International Airport
- Sacramento Four Points
- Sacramento Sheraton