Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Average 3/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsclose to the airportrental carbed and pillowsbusiness travelerwater pressurestayed here for one nightihopcaliforniafreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Stayed here November 30, 2011 and was a walk-in customer. I had a reservation at my favorite, Super 8, but at 10.00 p.m. and after driving around for forty five minutes not finding my favorite, (which is there only negative) I pulled into the Sheraton. Everything was clean and neat. Wasn't to crazy about the TV channels, 4 HBO, one weather, two sports and only two of the "regular" (NBC, CBS, ABC). The bed was comfortable. I also needed the heat on which made the room nice and cozy. Couldn't get the room clock to work, but had my cell alarm and a wake up call, and the outlet closest to the sink did not work. Mentioned both things when I checked out. Enjoyed my morning coffee and went on my way.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2011

After already driving through freezing rain, snow and high winds our flight was delayed due to fog in Sacramento. It was pretty thick and I made one wrong turn on the way to the hotel with my rental car. I'd planned on checking out a restaraunt nearby for dinner but was far too exhausted so in spite of the poor reviews I hit the on site bar/restaraunt after checking in.
Check in went well, very nice desk people, very helpful and sympathetic to my exhaustion. They made it all very easy for me. The room was as expected at this chain. Clean, comfortable bed, easy hook up to internet. I was pleasantly surprised at the bar/restaraunt, quick friendly service, decent food at a reasonable price. Breakfast was the same; though it was a buffet there was a waitress hovering near by if I needed anything and checking to make sure I was happy.
Check out was a breeze, with helpfull advice on how to get to where I needed to go.
The staff seemed to enjoy their jobs, making my trip a pleasant experienc.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Mario L, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2011

Dear Guest, I want to sincerely thank you for the kind comments you are sharing about my hotel restaurant, bar, comfortable/clean guestrooms and staff. We take pride in the products and services we provide to our guests - I will pass along your comments to my team. Once again, thank you for your feedback! We look forward to continue being of service to you. Sincrely, MArio Lopez.

Reviewed 22 November 2011

Stayed at this hotel for one night in mid-November on a layover at Sacramento Airport. Booked this hotel because of its close proximity to the airport and free airport shuttle. When we landed at Sacramento Airport and called the hotel, they said the shuttle would pick us up in 15 minutes outside our terminal. The hotel also asked for our cell phone number and said that if the driver didn't see us when he or she got to our terminal, the driver would call us ton inquire about our location. We waited outside our terminal for 20 minutes but no one came to get us. We called the hotel to inquire but no one answered. We called the hotel back in a few minutes and someone picked up. The hotel said the shuttle had came to get us but didn't see us so it left. They said the shuttle had left the airport already and another shuttle would be available in 20 minutes!!!! When I asked why the driver didn't call us, the hotel said it was an oversight. The hotel also had no idea we were waiting for a shuttle. They said there had been a shift change at the front desk so when that happened, the person going on break did not tell the person coming to work that we were waiting for a ride!!! Unacceptable! We had to pay $20 for a taxi to the hotel because of all of this. They gave us free breakfast coupons to compensate but only after we made a big fuss which we should of had to do! Plus in the room, the Internet did not work!!!! And the phone wasn't working.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Tapnmel23
Mario L, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2011

I am writing to sincerely apologize for the challenges you encountered with our shuttle services and my desk staff. Rest assured we have taken the corrective measures to ensure our shuttle pick up service to and from the airport is easy to use for our guests. I appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to correct the situation.

Reviewed 15 October 2011

I stayed for one night on a business trip. I was very disappointed. The carpet in the lobby and in one elevator was stained and dirty. The room had a cheap look as if decorated by Ikea. The room was dark and gloomy with all the lights on. One light did not work. The bed linens were yellowed and the towels well worn. It seemed like a room I'd expect at a budget hotel. Based on other Trip Advisor reviews I will ask my company to reserve the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Mario L, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2011

I am writing to thank you for your feedback and to sincerely apologize for the conditions in which you found our carpets and some of our products. I am pleased to let you know we have taken the corrective measures to up keep the cleaning of these areas and the condition of our lights and towels. While I realize my apology will not change your experience, I would welcome the opportunity to make it right and to earn your business. Sincerely, General Manager.

Reviewed 9 October 2011

As a SPG Platinum member, this is the nicest Four Points hotel I've stayed at in a long time. The hotel rooms are very nice and clean. The hotel staff was very courteous. The hotel shuttle was on time and the driver was friendly. I was very pleased with my stay and slept comfortably.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Hi! I am writing to sincerely thank you for the kind words you have given regarding our hotel guestrooms cleanliness/decor, my courteous staff and shuttel services. It is comments like yours that inspire us to continue to deliver our very best in services and products to every single guest who stays with us - Thank you!

We appreciate your loyalty towards our SPG program, the feedback you have given us and look forward to welcome you back soon. Sincerely, General Manager