Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport
Ranked #61 of 83 Hotels in Sacramento
Reviewed 26 June 2013

The rooms are extremely noisy. We listen to the persons cell phone ringing all night long and the people above us very early in the morning. Breakfast items were not replenished, we had to ask for everything....even the ice water pitcher to be refilled. Service was very slow.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Lynnen1963

Reviewed 7 June 2013

Close to I-5 and the Airport. The hotel is in a newer developed area with a few shops and some restaurants nearby. The beds were very comfortable after a long day of travel. The room was clean and big enough. The walls are just a little too thin for the noise, so hope you have good neighbors. The staff was helpful but alittle short handed. All in all the 4 Points is a very good clean place to stay. An average plus.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank idahodan
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I was a guest in the hotel on 4/23/2013. When I returned to my office, I realized I had lost my receipt and needed to get a duplicate copy for reimbursement. It took four phone calls to finally get it. FIrst person didn't follow through. Second phone call to Accounting Manager went unreturned. Third person pretended to take my physical mailing address but I could tell she wasn't listening; when I asked her to confirm what she had written down she hung up on me. Fourth phone call was the the front desk manager who was marginally useful. There are many good hotels near the airport and nothing makes this place remarkable. Choose one of the others.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank JenAnon
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Enjoyable stay here at this hotel which is a nicer newer section of Sacramento. Nice thing is there is an 'In and Out" 3/4 of a mile away so food of quick service is close by. The rooms are a bit noisy is the only probelm as there is no sound insitaion in walls apparently.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2013

A very nice hotel, close to the airport, friendly staff. The weekends can sometimes be just a bit on the noisy side as there is a banquet hall sharing the parking lot. So I say if it is too noisy go join them LOL.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Stayed here just one night with the family. Room and bathroom was clean and look newer. Pretty much a standard hotel room. However road noise was more that I usually hear in a hotel and I have never been in a hotel where you could hear so clearly the other rooms. When the people came into the room next door (and not even from the connecting room), I could hear every word. Thank goodness they didn't stay up long.

Breakfast was fine. We were in a hurry and needed to leave by 6:45am on a Sunday (breakfast didn't start until 6:30) so we didn't have a chance to order an omelet. They had breakfast burritos which were pretty good.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Mario L, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Dear JeffS_from_LA,
I want to thank you and your family for staying with us and for your comments regarding our clean/new looking rooms/bathrooms and our delicious breakfast burritos. I apologize about the noise from other guestrooms and promise to work with my team to address such situation. Sincerely, Mario Lopez - Geneeral Manager

Reviewed 6 March 2013

Disappointed to give this Four Points 2 stars, as I am a loyal SPG member. The staff was nice, and the room/bathroom seemed newly renovated. The bed was typically SPG comfortable. I was only here one night to catch an early flight the next morning, but I could hear the people next door chatting and coughing - so clearly I could have joined in their conversation. I could also hear their TV all night. That's too bad, because the hotel should have added sound insulation with the cosmetic updates. Being able to hear neighbors, when they probably were not even noisy to begin with, is simply unacceptable.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank pocmonster

Dear pocmonster,
I sincerely appreciate your objective feedback. I am indeed very proud of our friendly staff and the hard work from our housekeeping team, who keep our room/bathrooms clean and brand new. I am sorry about the noise you experienced and will work towards prevent/eliminating such experience.
I appreciate your loyalty towards our SPG program. Sincerely, Mario Lopez - General Manager