Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport
Ranked #55 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
“Quality!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I don't normally do reviews but I have to say that I had a fantastic night's stay and the general manager Giggy was really helpful. Food was really nice too, loved the breakfast. Wish all my hotel stays were like this one!! Definitely 5star service.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and share your experience. I'm thrilled to hear you had an enjoyable stay! I hope to welcome you back again soon! Best, Giggy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This property seemed a bit expensive for a one night stay flying out in the early AM, but was nice and quiet. It is on the opposite side of the 5 from the crowd of other limited service hotels and restaurants, so it is a drive for dinner.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a relaxing stay before your early flight out of SMF the next morning. We hope to welcome you back again if your travels bring you to Sacramento.
Belleville, Illinois
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Four Points Sheraton Sacramento is about 4-5 mile east of SMF airport. I have stayed in the hotel 3 times in the past few years because I had early morning flight. The hotel is clear and comfortable. I like the hotel modern décor. The hotel staffs were very friendly. Comparing with my past experience in the hotel, it is much better now. When I stayed there first time, the hotel was just opened. After I checked in, I found my room was not cleaned after the past guest. I though that the staff was lack of experience since the hotel was so new. So many years now, the hotel is still well maintained, and staffs are much better. Please know that they are no visiting attractions in walking distance of the hotel. I always rented a car. Sacramento is not a big city, and all attractions are just 5-10 miles driving from the hotel. The hotel free shuttle goes to SMF every 30 minutes but I did not use it. I did not try the restaurant in the hotel, always ate dinner in down town, and the breakfast was not open before my early morning flight.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Thank you for sharing! We're happy that we welcomed you back to an even better experience this time. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Sacramento. Take care!
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I would not recommend staying at this hotel. They double billed my credit card and it has been a nightmare getting it resolved. I had to go through the fraud department with my credit card. The hotel is fine, but the management is poor, so if something goes wrong with your stay, you're in for it.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
We understand your frustration with your bill. Please reach out to me directly if you have further questions and I will work with you to get this resolved immediately. Thank you for staying with us. Giggy, General Manager, giggyshahi@fourpointssacramentoairport.com
New York City, New York
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I wouldn’t stay at this hotel again. While the customer service was outstanding, the hotel itself is stark and a little run down.

Aside from the location of the hotel, there isn’t anything else in the area. It’s great the bar is open until 11PM and the restaurant is open until 10PM, but I like walking around and go stir crazy if I stay indoors for too long. On the opposite side of the interstate on Del Paso road, there is a huge selection of restaurants, fast food places, and bars.

The room was large, but there are no outlets by the bed where you can plug in a phone or laptop at night. The bathroom is all white, and there were chipped tiles all over the place and a quaint wooden rack to hold your towels. The faucets in the shower were also corroding.

But the worst thing is how thin the walls are. I could hear my next-door neighbor having a conversation at night.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for leaving us your comments regarding your recent stay. We will share your review with our maintenance team so we can address some of the concerns you referenced about the bathroom. Your feedback is valuable as it helps us to improve our guests’ experience. Thank you.
Fresno
Reviewed 12 February 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Four Points during a recent trip to an event at the Sleep Train Arena. The hotel is just across the freeway from the arena which was awesome. Check in was quick and easy. Our room was neat and clean. The bed was very comfortable. Only downside was that you could hear other guests walk up and down the hallway. Overall, great hotel. We would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013
Fresno, California
Reviewed 7 February 2014

This hotel is a gem. Extremely clean and spacious. Staff is very courteous and helpful. Would definitely stay here again. Food is excellent. Restaurant and bar on site with reasonable prices. 24 hour shuttle to airport. Prices for rooms are great..

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are delighted to hear that we met your expectations on all aspects of your stay. We hope to welcome you back again soon!