“All the Basics Are Here” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas

Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas
Ranked #21 of 80 Hotels in Sacramento
Ashland, Oregon
“All the Basics Are Here”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2012

Yes, I'd stay here anytime I need to be close to the airport or a quick overnight for a road trip. Comfortable, clean, and a great location (close to restaurants, grocery store, shopping).

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Jenny J, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this review, 1 June 2012
Dear Travelathon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay here! I am delighted to hear you found us to be comfortable, clean, and conveniently located, and we look forward to having you here with us in the future!

Jenny Johnson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
south dakota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

We stayed here while on a 2 week vacation in California in Oct./Nov. 2011. It was our "home base". Staff was great, rooms were always clean and the complementary breakfast buffet was the best we've had at any hotel we've stayed at. Plenty of variety. Shopping and dining is close. We enjoyed the full kitchen - prepared some meals at the hotel when we didn't feel like going out. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear SDSUfan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your extended visit here with us! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your suite, (including the kitchen!), our complimentary breakfast, and the nearby shops and restaurants!

We look forward to having you here with us in the future!

Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2012

My husband and I spent seven days at Staybridge.When youstay that long at a hotel you really get to know the hotel and Staybridge to be very clean and pleasant. However, the main thing that we found that was exceptional was they thought of your every need.

Room Tip: Take a look at your room before you move in.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Dear Mraye1999,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay here! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your suite, and that we were able to make you feel at home!

We look forward to having you here with us in the future!

Hartford, Connecticut
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2011

During the end of Nov. 2011 I stayed here for a business trip.

I had a King Suite which was simply incredible! The room had a kitchen that was stocked with bowls, plates, et cetera... The fridge was spotless and was actually on before I checked in.

The AC/Heat worked great and was very quiet...

There were two TV's in the suite; one in the sitting area and another in the bedroom...which had double doors that could be closed for privacy...though, to access the bathroom, you would have to cross through the bedroom. There were a plethora of channels to choose from as well. One downer was that there either was no HDMI input or it was locked out of sight...I brought my HDMI cable too...so I could stream Netflix to the TV. :o(

The bathroom was very nicely kept and large at that.

The internet left A LOT to be desired though...the wireless signal in room 329 (where I stayed) was terrible; two bars out of five. I plugged in to the jack that they were gracious enough to provide a LAN cable for figuring that it would boost my internet speed... It was barely faster than a 56k modem... No gaming for me :o(

The bed was super comfortable until the sheets came off...strange thing was the sheets barely fit on the mattress...so each night I ended up with a lump of fabric under me...

The breakfast buffet was very good as well. I was happy that I didn't have to go to a D&D or Starbucks every morning!

All in all, it was a good place to stay at... Would I stay there again...likely not.

Room Tip: Get a room on the fourth floor because you can definitely hear children running up and down the hall...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank onebigfellah
Dear onebigfellah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay here! I am delighted to hear you found your suite comfortable and clean! Thank you for your tip about the fourth floor, as well. It is usually the quietest of all floors!

I do hope you will choose to stay with us if you are in Sacramento in the future!

Saginaw, MI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2011

I was flying in on a Saturday for an event that evening. At the time we booked the reservationed we confirmed that the shuttle runs hourly and I even called back the day before I arrived and wa again told it ran hourly. I landed at 4:30 and called the hotel shortly there after to see when the shuttle would be arriving, I was told I would be picked up within 30 minutes. I called back an hour later when i still hadn't been picked up and was told the shuttle driver was stuck at the gas station because the company credit card was being denied but that a manager was enroute with a different card and it should only be another 10-15 minutes. 45 minutes later the shuttle finally showed up and gave me a different story, saying that she was called in early just to come pick me up. Had they just told me in the beginning that they didn't have a driver available I would have taken a taxi or a super shuttle but because they kept telling me someone was coming I kept waiting and missed the 'surprise' part of the surprise party I was there for.

The property itself was clean and quiet and in a what looked to be a nice shopping/dining area. I would stay again but I won't rely on their shuttle again.

I recieved an apology from the front desk when I arrived but no other concessions were made for their error.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank saleschick87
sactr, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this review, 18 November 2011
Thank you so much for your feedback. It is a tremendous help to me to identify good and bad situations in regards to the Staybridge Suites. I apologize for any inconvenience that was caused due to the tardiness of the shuttle. In August, we recently started offering the shuttle service to the airport and any feedback on how we can better ourselves is very helpful. I'm glad that you found you enjoyed the hotel and I can assure you that on your next visit the concerns you had with the shuttle will be remedied. Again, thank you for your feedback and your business. We look forward to seeing you again!

Aiea, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2011

I stay at the Staybridge in SMF two to three days a week while traveling on business. The staff are always welcoming, and treat my collegues and I as if we were friends. Rooms are always clean, and the complementary breakfast buffet is loaded with great food. Lots of great shopping and dining with in a 10 min. walk. Pool,jacuzzi,bbq area,nice jogging path behind the property.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your positive comments. It is so great to hear that you are receiving outstanding service here at the Staybridge Suites. It means a lot to me that you took the time to voice your thoughts about our property. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Savannah, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2011

We stayed the evening of September 3 and were very pleased with our room and stay. The shuttle bus driver was very friendly and helpful. When I called for the shuttle the front desk didn't give instructions as to where to meet at the airport but the driver signaled us when driving up so we could get to the right spot. Sacramento International has a place at the end of Terminal A for ground transportation that is separate from the rental car pickup across the drive in front of the terminal. Taxi, limo and shuttle service is in a separate loop which is convenient once it's understood.

The front desk was very helpful and we were able to check-in during early afternoon which allowed us to grab a bite at a nearby sports bar for lunch. Our room was a nice size room with kitchen. The linens were good quality; the room was clean; the bed was comfortable; the shower head was great; the flat screen TV was nice; the room was quiet for sleeping.

The morning breakfast was a very pleasant surprise. It's not a continental breakfast but a full breakfast that is described very well by jazzy1111 so I won't duplicate.

There is a business center for use of a computer and there is computer connection in the room. We didn't make use of that service but this should be a boon to those traveling for business. The shuttle driver indicated several workers making improvements at the airport were staying at this hotel. The place should be a good place for an extended stay.

The only negative we could find was there were two small, dark stains on the carpet in the bathroom. That certainly didn't negatively impact our stay. This is a fine place for the person traveling for business or pleasure. Staybridge did a followup survey for us to evaluate our stay, so they are keeping up with customer reactions. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Harold J
Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm happy to hear your stay with us was a pleasant one. Just a few weeks prior to your stay, we started offering the airport shuttle. I'm so glad that it worked out well for your needs. We are so proud and happy to be able to offer this amenity to our guests. Again, thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to us here at the Staybridge Suites. We look forward to seeing you in the future!