“Extremely nice hotel & great area of town”

Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas
Ranked #22 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
“Extremely nice hotel & great area of town”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Just stayed here last night for business and really enjoyed the hotel. The place is pristine, relatively new and in a great area. My room was a suite with full kitchenette that included a dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, stove and nice seating area. The staff were very friendly and available for anything you need. The location is great as well - VERY close to many nice restaurants and big box stores (Target, Best Buy, etc...). Wish I had to stay longer to enjoy the room some more! Good job!

Room Tip: Suggest upgrade to suite with full kitchenette - it was only $10 more and offered a separate bedroom...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Modster76
Jenny J, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this review, 1 June 2012
Dear Modster76,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent stay! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your suite, the hotel, and that you found our staff accommodating!

I hope you will be able to stay a few additional nights the next time you are here!

Jenny Johnson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Booked it for an overnight stay prior to an early morning flight. Clean and comfortable, with a hot breakfast of average quality.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear philobuck,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay here! I am glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel, and that you found our location near the airport convenient for your early flight!

Ashland, Oregon
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Yes, I'd stay here anytime I need to be close to the airport or a quick overnight for a road trip. Comfortable, clean, and a great location (close to restaurants, grocery store, shopping).

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear Travelathon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay here! I am delighted to hear you found us to be comfortable, clean, and conveniently located, and we look forward to having you here with us in the future!

south dakota
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We stayed here while on a 2 week vacation in California in Oct./Nov. 2011. It was our "home base". Staff was great, rooms were always clean and the complementary breakfast buffet was the best we've had at any hotel we've stayed at. Plenty of variety. Shopping and dining is close. We enjoyed the full kitchen - prepared some meals at the hotel when we didn't feel like going out. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear SDSUfan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your extended visit here with us! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your suite, (including the kitchen!), our complimentary breakfast, and the nearby shops and restaurants!

Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 4 January 2012

My husband and I spent seven days at Staybridge.When youstay that long at a hotel you really get to know the hotel and Staybridge to be very clean and pleasant. However, the main thing that we found that was exceptional was they thought of your every need.

Room Tip: Take a look at your room before you move in.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Dear Mraye1999,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay here! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your suite, and that we were able to make you feel at home!

Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed 5 December 2011

During the end of Nov. 2011 I stayed here for a business trip.

I had a King Suite which was simply incredible! The room had a kitchen that was stocked with bowls, plates, et cetera... The fridge was spotless and was actually on before I checked in.

The AC/Heat worked great and was very quiet...

There were two TV's in the suite; one in the sitting area and another in the bedroom...which had double doors that could be closed for privacy...though, to access the bathroom, you would have to cross through the bedroom. There were a plethora of channels to choose from as well. One downer was that there either was no HDMI input or it was locked out of sight...I brought my HDMI cable too...so I could stream Netflix to the TV. :o(

The bathroom was very nicely kept and large at that.

The internet left A LOT to be desired though...the wireless signal in room 329 (where I stayed) was terrible; two bars out of five. I plugged in to the jack that they were gracious enough to provide a LAN cable for figuring that it would boost my internet speed... It was barely faster than a 56k modem... No gaming for me :o(

The bed was super comfortable until the sheets came off...strange thing was the sheets barely fit on the mattress...so each night I ended up with a lump of fabric under me...

The breakfast buffet was very good as well. I was happy that I didn't have to go to a D&D or Starbucks every morning!

All in all, it was a good place to stay at... Would I stay there again...likely not.

Room Tip: Get a room on the fourth floor because you can definitely hear children running up and down the hall...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank onebigfellah
Dear onebigfellah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay here! I am delighted to hear you found your suite comfortable and clean! Thank you for your tip about the fourth floor, as well. It is usually the quietest of all floors!

I do hope you will choose to stay with us if you are in Sacramento in the future!

Saginaw, MI
Reviewed 9 October 2011

I was flying in on a Saturday for an event that evening. At the time we booked the reservationed we confirmed that the shuttle runs hourly and I even called back the day before I arrived and wa again told it ran hourly. I landed at 4:30 and called the hotel shortly there after to see when the shuttle would be arriving, I was told I would be picked up within 30 minutes. I called back an hour later when i still hadn't been picked up and was told the shuttle driver was stuck at the gas station because the company credit card was being denied but that a manager was enroute with a different card and it should only be another 10-15 minutes. 45 minutes later the shuttle finally showed up and gave me a different story, saying that she was called in early just to come pick me up. Had they just told me in the beginning that they didn't have a driver available I would have taken a taxi or a super shuttle but because they kept telling me someone was coming I kept waiting and missed the 'surprise' part of the surprise party I was there for.

The property itself was clean and quiet and in a what looked to be a nice shopping/dining area. I would stay again but I won't rely on their shuttle again.

I recieved an apology from the front desk when I arrived but no other concessions were made for their error.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank saleschick87
sactr, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this review, 18 November 2011
Thank you so much for your feedback. It is a tremendous help to me to identify good and bad situations in regards to the Staybridge Suites. I apologize for any inconvenience that was caused due to the tardiness of the shuttle. In August, we recently started offering the shuttle service to the airport and any feedback on how we can better ourselves is very helpful. I'm glad that you found you enjoyed the hotel and I can assure you that on your next visit the concerns you had with the shuttle will be remedied. Again, thank you for your feedback and your business. We look forward to seeing you again!

Scott Campbell